View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

I believe I found the fix for another long-time annoyance for me, which is the screen going to sleep during calls. I recently tried the Touch In-Call Tweak but found it too unresponsive, so went hunting again for something that would keep the screen from going to sleep, altogether, during a call.

All the reg tweaks and tweaks with the Diamond Tweak tool, etc would not completely eliminate the screen from going to sleep during a call for me. I think, however, the cab I am posting below, which I found on XDA, has done it.

If anyone else has been looking for a fix for this annoyance, try this cab...
Attached Files
File Type: zip NoSleepAPM.zip (1,000 Bytes, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.