PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Wond3r is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
Hey Calcu have you tried Task Facade? This would be a sweet addition to the kitchen. It used to be called Dynamo 3. I was unimpressed with dynamo, but the new version is very nice. For anyone who doesn't know about it, it's a visual task switcher. Good for switching between apps and not having to goto the home screen.

Problem is that the diamond only has one button that can be mapped. I already have it mapped to rotate screen. Hmmm maybe I will just make a link to the task switcher on my start menu and that way I will be able to keep my rotate button.

Does anyone know a way to unlock the other buttons? End key would be nice to be able to map the hold function.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZHZ...poweruser.com/
That looks very friendly to our batteries ... lol
Old 03-22-2009, 12:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA

Soaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

TaskFacade is juat a background app that doesn't use any CPU unless invoked. It just stores some snapshots in memory. They aren't live views.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmy477 View Post
I flashed the TP2 4.6b1 clean rom,how do i re-arrange the tabs,since the TF3D Config utility did not work under TP2?any apps able to configure or re-arrange the tabs?thanks.
Anyone?
Old 03-22-2009, 12:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaa- View Post
TaskFacade is juat a background app that doesn't use any CPU unless invoked. It just stores some snapshots in memory. They aren't live views.
Oh, I never knew. In that case that is pretty cool. Dont know if it should be cooked into 4.6, but a link to it just in case would be good enough

Last edited by Wond3r; 03-22-2009 at 12:57 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmy477 View Post
Anyone?
It's a pre-release beta... there are no apps/tweaks for it yet. It's just there as a preview.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:09 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Justed wanted to say this rom is great. Opera is lightning fast rendering pages and all programs are running as they should. Using the latest beta rom. the only things that doesnt seem to work is the large title bar even though it's selected but not a huge deal and the task manager icon in the right corner occasionally doesn't seem to want to stay there.. Thanks Calcu!

edit:

sorry one other thing, my mail is set to sync every 30 minutes but it has for since last night. I will soft reset and set it up again just to be sure.

Last edited by Riley; 03-22-2009 at 09:47 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

bartjo06 is becoming a great contributor

Looks like the TP2 porting guys over at xda are REALLY close to their final release, hopefully today... I thought I was going to get rid of my diamond for the TP2, not now!!!

EDIT: The final release is out now over at xda, you can install it via a few cabs, it's working awesome for me, now I just need to get it cooked into the kitchen so it's not too much of a memory hog.

Last edited by bartjo06; 03-22-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartjo06 View Post
Looks like the TP2 porting guys over at xda are REALLY close to their final release, hopefully today... I thought I was going to get rid of my diamond for the TP2, not now!!!

EDIT: The final release is out now over at xda, you can install it via a few cabs, it's working awesome for me, now I just need to get it cooked into the kitchen so it's not too much of a memory hog.
Initial reports say that the cab install will decimate your free memory. I'm sure it won't be long until we see this hot item in OEM form, or in the kitchen though.

*edit* Also, apparently texting is broken when using this on a CDMA device, in it's current state.

Last edited by Drybonz; 03-22-2009 at 12:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Dont include it in 4.6 Calcu, for all of us CDMA users :P .
Old 03-22-2009, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

bartjo06 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Initial reports say that the cab install will decimate your free memory. I'm sure it won't be long until we see this hot item in OEM form, or in the kitchen though.

*edit* Also, apparently texting is broken when using this on a CDMA device, in it's current state.
Thank you for the info Drybonz, I definitely don't proclaim myself to be a PPC master yet like you guys lol, I've managed to send a text, but I haven't gotten anything back so I'm guessing you are right about the SMS issue. And you're also right about the memory issue too, I'm sitting around 23.1 mb after the install. Along with the still crashing people tab, it's a great piece of eye candy, but I guess it'll have to wait until the issues can be resolved. Kudos to XB and all that helped with the port though, it's going to be amazing once the kinks get worked out!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom