PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 11:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Yea, thanks I saw that and tried it but I think it was just a glitch..its working now...thanks for the response watzone
Old 03-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue
Carrier: Sprint

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Calc, I see you are testing the 21189 sys over at the TP forum. Any chance we lowly Diamond users get to try that sys in one of your upcoming kitchens?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Calc, I see you are testing the 21189 sys over at the TP forum. Any chance we lowly Diamond users get to try that sys in one of your upcoming kitchens?
Since Calcu is one of us "lowly Diamond" users, I'd say the chances are good. I just hope he doesn't suddenly find some extra money and get a TP. The TP people have enough cooks, we need him to stick with the diamond.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc Diamond and HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

phone swapper is a n00b

Is the link for the 4.6 test rom back up? trying to download but the myunspace page from the link wont load.. any ideas? please and thank you..
Old 03-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Since Calcu is one of us "lowly Diamond" users, I'd say the chances are good. I just hope he doesn't suddenly find some extra money and get a TP. The TP people have enough cooks, we need him to stick with the diamond.
Word!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:53 PM
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by phone swapper View Post
Is the link for the 4.6 test rom back up? trying to download but the myunspace page from the link wont load.. any ideas? please and thank you..
link from calcu now

Last edited by mwalt2; 03-19-2009 at 08:59 AM. Reason: remove link to 4.6
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:17 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Here's a mirror. If you want this taken down Calcu, just let me know.
I kept on getting the 4.5 ROM with the original link that Calcu posted. Cleared my cache and all browsing data and it kept happening.
I figured there was a problem.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Here's a mirror. If you want this taken down Calcu, just let me know.

I actually changed some things but I'm not able to upload anything right now, so leave it up till I can upload a new one

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:00 PM
VIP Member

I did run into the volume control reverting to the stock WM instead of the HTC volume control display with the test 4.6. I had the phone on vibrate and tried to turn the volume up when I was leaving work. I think I've read about this happening in other ROMs, but did not pay much attention to it so I am unsure of which threads exactly. A soft reset fixed the problem (at least temporarily).
Old 03-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

excited foe next release! did we change to the threaded arcsoft?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom