PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

amieldl143 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Hey Calkulin can I use Tp2 manila engine as long as i dont use bkgd4all right??? Is it any faster than hd manila engine???Thanks
Old 04-10-2009, 09:17 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Really? There's no background4all for digital clocks? I'll mention it to Showaco and see if he can make one.

*edit* I need to get the Alltel Blue in the manila highlights also... does anyone know what the code is for that shade of blue?
Use SPB Screenshot or My Mobiler to take a screenshot.

Google for a program called "Pixie" that will tell you the RGB, CMYK, and HEX codes of anything highlighted with your mouse pointer.

Donate if you like my work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Use SPB Screenshot or My Mobiler to take a screenshot.

Google for a program called "Pixie" that will tell you the RGB, CMYK, and HEX codes of anything highlighted with your mouse pointer.
OK, thanks... checking into it now.

*edit* I am suddenly finding myself entering a world of customiztion that I was not quite ready for. :P

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-10-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:01 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP

Haha, what do you mean?
Old 04-10-2009, 10:08 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Haha, what do you mean?
Wanting to change one little things leads to 15 other things you want to change, then you have to hunt down all these threads you have seen a bunch of times before but suddenly cant find... lol.

*edit* found the pixie program btw... thanks. Alltel blue seems to be about D0b891 for anyone else who ever might be wondering. Actually, I like B09A78 better... a little darker.

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-10-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:11 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP

No problem. Glad I could help.

Does any other chef find it a bit disheartening going over to the copper thread on TP and see that they had like 1600 downloads in a day, and like a bazillion replies?

Mind you, I completely respect Juicy and Mike and what they have/are doing for the community, but still.

=/ idk.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:13 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
No problem. Glad I could help.

Does any other chef find it a bit disheartening going over to the copper thread on TP and see that they had like 1600 downloads in a day, and like a bazillion replies?

Mind you, I completely respect Juicy and Mike and what they have/are doing for the community, but still.

=/ idk.
I don't know how you guys that are doing public roms do it. I think it would kill my enjoyment of flashing pretty quickly.

Kudos to you for throwing yourself in the mix.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:17 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP

Jus' saying. The copper thread was made a few days ago, and just barely trails mine in replies and kills it in views.

Then again, they've earned the respect of the community and deserve it.

Guess the best I can do is work hard to make my ROMs great and let people notice
Old 04-10-2009, 10:20 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Jus' saying. The copper thread was made a few days ago, and just barely trails mine in replies and kills it in views.

Guess the best I can do is work hard to make my ROMs great and let people notice
If it makes you feel any better the time in between the 1d release and Calc's next kitchen when I was using your rom I thought it was really good work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

I liked your rom as well everything was stable and worked.

I dont understand the hype of winmobile 6.5 its an unrefined os, buggy as hell and the interface is shyte. the stuff everyone is putting out here i think is great if it wasnt for these roms i prolly would have returned my phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom