PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 12:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejfrd View Post
wheres the link to dl the lastest rom??? Maybe I'm losing it, but I can't find a working link on the front page?
Actually, it's not on the first page ... it's in post #2496. Here you go ...

Calkulin's Diamond 21015 Kitchen Beta 3 (v4.4)

Calkulin's Sprint Diamond 21109 ROM Beta 3 (v4.4)
Old 02-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinscuzzy View Post
Something weird is happening with Flip_it. When enabled, itll flip to landscape but wont switch back to portrait. Its happening with the kitchen and the ROM.
I'm getting this as well....

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-25-2009, 12:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Hey calcu, I notice that the g-sensor SDK is in the change log. Is this the file that causes rotation of the calculator and album? If so, how do I activate it? I'm using your v4.4 kitchen uploaded last night.

I use Flip-It but on JMZ's thread, somone stated that adding this reg key will make it work

HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSensor\GSensor
AutoRotation=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
yes the start menu

Yeah I had noticed that with the new start menu but I guess I forgot to change the OEM to the older one but I'll do that now before I forget again

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinscuzzy View Post
Something weird is happening with Flip_it. When enabled, itll flip to landscape but wont switch back to portrait. Its happening with the kitchen and the ROM.

Change this key and it will work correctly

HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCSensor\GSensor
KBDSlideOut_To_Stop_GSensor=0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejfrd View Post
wheres the link to dl the lastest rom??? Maybe I'm losing it, but I can't find a working link on the front page?

The Beta 3 link is on the previous page

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:24 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

also something is making everything slow to a crawl for me... i mean painfully sluggish to where i press a button and it takes 5-10 seconds to respond if at all!

oh and up and down volume hardkeys wont respond either...
Old 02-25-2009, 12:29 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I cooked this morning, and I got the werid, every reset would hard reset the device.
Flashed back to stock and re-flashed my rom, and everything works good.

I do agree with Nautica, it is a tad slow at first with this ROM.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Thats probably due to bits of the previous kernel still hanging around, hard reset a couple of times the manual way and through clear storage and see because I immediately saw a speed increase from the previous 21109-21139 ROM I had
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Thats probably due to bits of the previous kernel still hanging around, hard reset a couple of times the manual way and through clear storage and see because I immediately saw a speed increase from the previous 21109-21139 ROM I had
yeah i'm in the process of a full wipe... hopefully that'll address it.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:56 PM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

yeah it was a little slow initially after boot, but this ROM is FLYING now.

thanks again calc!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tuch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

psyko_chewbacca is a n00b

Hi, I found a bug with the weather in TouchFLO3D and one in the Text Message tab.

TF3D can't retreive weather data for Montreal/Canada location

The confirmation message when you delete a Text Message says IDS_CONFIRM_DELETE instead of the usual Delete confirmation.

I've hard-reseted after flashing.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

I also found a bug in the weather tab, when I add another one, I click on California then when I select the letter for the city and start scrolling it will take me to the letter R and will just stay there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom