PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 27 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

had that issue too with 4.2 ... gps locks were slooow... been fine with 4.2.1 and i'll be testing 4.3 tonight...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-03-2009, 12:41 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
had that issue too with 4.2 ... gps locks were slooow... been fine with 4.2.1 and i'll be testing 4.3 tonight...

nautica, what radio were you using when you were getting slow gps locks?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 02-03-2009, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor

I know this has been mentioned before, but flash to a stock rom first before flashing this rom! I had sooo many problems, even after multiple hard resets and flashes, and in the end I just needed to revert to an older rom first.

Don't know what it does, but it works.

On a final note, 4.3 is an amazing rom. I have the black keyboard, using Juggalo_X (I found TF3D HD to be slow, especially with touch response on menu items, etc...). Great rom Calku!
Old 02-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Can someone list which Manilla Options I need to select in the latest kitchen to get the HD Manilla working properly without any white squares ... etc. Every time i tried it comes out incorrectly.

Thanks.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:15 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Can someone list which Manilla Options I need to select in the latest kitchen to get the HD Manilla working properly without any white squares ... etc. Every time i tried it comes out incorrectly.

Thanks.
Background on all pages.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejfrd View Post
No the GPS itself. It takes forever to load, find my location, and update. Like I said I don't know if the rom has anything to do with it, but I have never had any issues with it prior to flashing??
What radio are the using and have you downloaded the newest data using QuickGPS?
Old 02-03-2009, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

the latest 4.2.1 kitchen does not work with file system 5.2.19974 the phone will freeze at the first boot splash screen. any help with this?
Old 02-03-2009, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just tried 4.3 and I noticed that Diamond TF3D Config will not change the order of the task bar. Does anyone know if you need a special program to change the HD Manilla ?
Old 02-03-2009, 11:40 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
I just tried 4.3 and I noticed that Diamond TF3D Config will not change the order of the task bar. Does anyone know if you need a special program to change the HD Manilla ?
Doesn't the HD have a built-in tab customizer?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: att

mikejfrd is a n00b

Yes it's under settings in TF3d. Works great!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom