View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Hey calcu, I notice that the g-sensor SDK is in the change log. Is this the file that causes rotation of the calculator and album? If so, how do I activate it? I'm using your v4.4 kitchen uploaded last night.

I use Flip-It but on JMZ's thread, somone stated that adding this reg key will make it work

HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSensor\GSensor
AutoRotation=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
yes the start menu

Yeah I had noticed that with the new start menu but I guess I forgot to change the OEM to the older one but I'll do that now before I forget again

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinscuzzy View Post
Something weird is happening with Flip_it. When enabled, itll flip to landscape but wont switch back to portrait. Its happening with the kitchen and the ROM.

Change this key and it will work correctly

HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCSensor\GSensor
KBDSlideOut_To_Stop_GSensor=0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejfrd View Post
wheres the link to dl the lastest rom??? Maybe I'm losing it, but I can't find a working link on the front page?

The Beta 3 link is on the previous page

This post has been thanked 1 times.