PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Zeddicus is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 3 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.0 Preview ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I have vista (and just click on kitchen.cmd without worrying about run as admin) and I click 1,1,1 and it always works for me. I don't know what package tools are ... if you don't have something like that, that's what the problem is.
Ok, that works, but was hoping to find some tools for some Reg edits and adding additional cabs...

Old 01-05-2009, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: sprint

TheoO is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoO View Post
i do use s2u2, i will cook with voip, see if that helps, if not then i will trash s2u2, i would go the other way around but i really enjoy s2u2, will let you know my results.
thank you guys so much, i was ready to throw my phone through the wall, i do a lot of driving and i cant stand having to hold the phone on my ear while i drive, any way it WAS s2u2, i really kept thinking it was something i was doing when cooking the roms.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSnipaX View Post
I've tried all kitchens, and everytime I create your ROM I get the same issue with my Today screen... What can it be?

What D3D driver are you selecting? If it's the Omnia, go to cabs in start menu and switch to better 3D performance and see if that issue still happens?

Old 01-05-2009, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoO View Post
thank you guys so much, i was ready to throw my phone through the wall, i do a lot of driving and i cant stand having to hold the phone on my ear while i drive, any way it WAS s2u2, i really kept thinking it was something i was doing when cooking the roms.

What version are you using? 1.40? Also, have you tried to enable don't suspend power?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: sprint

TheoO is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
What version are you using? 1.40? Also, have you tried to enable don't suspend power?
actually i did everything you guys suggested, i recooked with voip, and because of you i started looking into this issue, thats when i found out about the "dont suspend power" and now everything is working wonderfully, thanks again.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Ok I have no clue why, but I made a rom I didn't like and decided to just flash my last rom that was in the ruu folder. Anyway Youtube did not work on this rom before. All of a sudden after the second flash of the same rom it's working perfectly.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nitefall is just getting started

I have been having problems with sdautorun when customization is running it stalls on it everytime.
Anyone have a clue why
Old 01-05-2009, 11:38 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddicus View Post
Ok, that works, but was hoping to find some tools for some Reg edits and adding additional cabs...
So, after building close to 78 roms ... some of which were actually good ... I learned (with calcu's help) how to get my cabs to run with the customizations. I deleted the initial flashes file and shortcusts, added the cabs I wanted and then added lines for those cabs in the config_operator.txt file. All of this is in the Sprint Carrier folder in OEMs.

I haven't learned how to add my own reg edits, though. I only do two, so I'm not pushing my luck. I love the rom I have now.

Hope that helps.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 01-06-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Zeddicus is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
So, after building close to 78 roms ... some of which were actually good ... I learned (with calcu's help) how to get my cabs to run with the customizations. I deleted the initial flashes file and shortcusts, added the cabs I wanted and then added lines for those cabs in the config_operator.txt file. All of this is in the Sprint Carrier folder in OEMs.

I haven't learned how to add my own reg edits, though. I only do two, so I'm not pushing my luck. I love the rom I have now.

Hope that helps.
WOOT! I'm the coolest kid on the block now.....lol I built my first working ROM! (Well almost, YouTube still wont work)

Thanks Meatgel and Calcu, you guys (and gals) rock!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

You should look into Sashimi, Meatgel, if you aren't already using it. I have a feeling you would like it.

http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom