PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
bingo, used wincecab manager and it seemed to do the trick.

only change was to remove HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble
Thanks for reporting back... I completely forgot to test it out after we were talking about it.

*edit* Weren't we talking about this in reference to the incoming call notification pop-up? I applied the change and it didn't remove it for me.

Last edited by Drybonz; 05-06-2009 at 06:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/Pro/TP2

kski71 is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone know where to find the codes for your city in accuweather. Im trying to get the radar to work for my city.Thanks in advance.

Sorry I figured it out.

Last edited by kski71; 05-06-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Anybody know the flip it code to prevent just the home screen and the lock screen from rotating. thanks in advance.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Thanks for reporting back... I completely forgot to test it out after we were talking about it.

*edit* Weren't we talking about this in reference to the incoming call notification pop-up? I applied the change and it didn't remove it for me.
yeah, i copied the .tsk over w/total commander. i've gotten multiple calls since and haven't seen the white pop-up fighting the black s2a w/curtain
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
yeah, i copied the .tsk over w/total commander. i've gotten multiple calls since and haven't seen the white pop-up fighting the black s2a w/curtain
OK, I double-checked and it looks like I edited the wrong .tsk in my kitchen... silly me. Gonna try it again.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nitefall is just getting started

Is there anyway to make a cab file to remove a reg entry for the call bubble?
Old 05-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

few things i noticed after few days on the rom..(the windows 6.1 HD one)
btw i have flashed to shipped rom before using this

-ringer issue
-youtube cannot play video
-gps is rather slow?..it takes a good 3 minutes outside to get google maps or windows search to find a signal..usually its seconds
-random reboots

im planning on trying the 6.5 again.

thanks for your work
Old 05-06-2009, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
bingo, used wincecab manager and it seemed to do the trick.

only change was to remove HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble
Can't get it to work for some reason. Removed it from the tsk but I'm still getting the popup.

*edit* Ahhh... I think I figured it out... I think it was writing from provxml as well... I can fix that.

*edit* Nope... still didn't work. Frustrating.

Last edited by Drybonz; 05-06-2009 at 11:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

so did the the latest rom fix the ringer issue and if so do you have a cab that will or might fix the issue on other roms cause this is really starting to suck using Mighty NO RING Rom's
Old 05-06-2009, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
yeah just swap the classic blue.tsk attached w/the one in your kitchen. - \SYS\Base_Lang_0409_DPI_192_RESH_480_RESV_640

i'm gonna work on editing one for my own liking (prefer grey to most of the highlight colors). i'll post it up if/when i ever get a chance
This worked for me - no more pop up! Now if only some one can find a solution to getting the HTC dialer to work right when the phone is locked...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom