PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:05 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporty9xterra View Post
maybe this is a weird setting issue but has anyone else noticed in texts or text input areas the little window above the keyboard doesnt always pop up like its supposed to? its filling in the screen but you cant see it bc the words are down under the keypad buttons?
just wondered if its just me

I'm getting the text lag now.. not at bad as the old rom though everything else email/picture mail/ internet works like a charm
This happens quite a bit with automatic sip pop up. If you lower the keyboard and bring it back up it corrects it for that one text message. It is random but I got sick of it, my fix, I installed Diamond Tweaks and turned off auto pop up. I obviously have to bring the keyboard up but it never does that anymore.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 03-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I also notice the keyboard popping up as a "blank" as well.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

lalaa is a n00b

Hello. Im very new here and to this flashing thing. I need some serious help. I hear so much through this site about the great mighty mike and how fab his roms are. I have a touch pro from alltel can someone explain to me step by step how to get this on my phone. I dont know anything about flashing cabs or anything of that nature. I just know how to make calls, send texts, and get online...lol. So i need very detailed instructions. I dont even know how to hard reset or how to back up and get the contacts back on my phone. So as you can see im a real noob. Thanks So Much In Advance!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

boomhower is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangIT View Post
make that +2
Definitely a problem and a deal breaker for me. As fast as this ROM is I use that feature pretty much all day so I am off looking for something else until this gets straightened out. Keep up the good work Mike, I'll be back for the next installment.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

I tried searching for this but maybe im not entering the right key words. For this rom, where it has "phone" and "sms" for the bottom screen to click (quick keys), how do you change this and make it go to another program? thanks!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:30 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaa View Post
Hello. Im very new here and to this flashing thing. I need some serious help. I hear so much through this site about the great mighty mike and how fab his roms are. I have a touch pro from alltel can someone explain to me step by step how to get this on my phone. I dont know anything about flashing cabs or anything of that nature. I just know how to make calls, send texts, and get online...lol. So i need very detailed instructions. I dont even know how to hard reset or how to back up and get the contacts back on my phone. So as you can see im a real noob. Thanks So Much In Advance!!!

First thing you'll have to do is go to the Touch Pro Mighty ROM thread. This one is for the Touch Diamond.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmyst View Post
Sorry, I should have mentioned that. I'm using a custom flip clock "GlassClockBack_v2" from this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=430464

I uninstalled it and did a soft reset. Clock is now updating correctly after the screen dims. So I suppose I can live with not having a custom clock. I guess it's just worth noting that this problem suddenly popped up with 4.6. (or possibly 4.5 since I skipped that release).
i think its from 4.5 cuz im on it wit da clock that came in da 4.5 rom and i just realized that problem too but never did before.. somehow lik 10 mins before reading about this problem here i noticed it too... strange lol
Old 03-03-2009, 09:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
First thing you'll have to do is go to the Touch Pro Mighty ROM thread. This one is for the Touch Diamond.
SRSLY... Just read the stickys! The mods have done a fantastic job of making the information available if you just read. You will be fine trust!! I wanted to report that I am getting the SIP freeze as well. Using touchpal and wishing I had the Diamond2 Keyboard. Does the cab still have to be cooked in for it to work correctly?

Last edited by Phocas; 03-03-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/ Htc pro
Carrier: Telus

rottirudy is just getting started

I was if it is possible to set up bluetooth texting with the diamond I am running the lastest mighty rom.. Thanks for any help...
Old 03-03-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tp617 is just getting started

Anybody see the smartphone tracker software that was embedded in this rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development