Phocas
PPCGeeks Regular

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaa View Post
Hello. Im very new here and to this flashing thing. I need some serious help. I hear so much through this site about the great mighty mike and how fab his roms are. I have a touch pro from alltel can someone explain to me step by step how to get this on my phone. I dont know anything about flashing cabs or anything of that nature. I just know how to make calls, send texts, and get online...lol. So i need very detailed instructions. I dont even know how to hard reset or how to back up and get the contacts back on my phone. So as you can see im a real noob. Thanks So Much In Advance!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
First thing you'll have to do is go to the Touch Pro Mighty ROM thread. This one is for the Touch Diamond.
SRSLY... Just read the stickys! The mods have done a fantastic job of making the information available if you just read. You will be fine trust!! I wanted to report that I am getting the SIP freeze as well. Using touchpal and wishing I had the Diamond2 Keyboard. Does the cab still have to be cooked in for it to work correctly?

Last edited by Phocas; 03-03-2009 at 09:21 PM.