View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 06:05 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporty9xterra View Post
maybe this is a weird setting issue but has anyone else noticed in texts or text input areas the little window above the keyboard doesnt always pop up like its supposed to? its filling in the screen but you cant see it bc the words are down under the keypad buttons?
just wondered if its just me

I'm getting the text lag now.. not at bad as the old rom though everything else email/picture mail/ internet works like a charm
This happens quite a bit with automatic sip pop up. If you lower the keyboard and bring it back up it corrects it for that one text message. It is random but I got sick of it, my fix, I installed Diamond Tweaks and turned off auto pop up. I obviously have to bring the keyboard up but it never does that anymore.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!