PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm144k View Post
does anyone know why tf3d won't start for me on the last few mighty roms? I can't figure it out... just keeps saying touch here to start touchflo3d.

and yes, I have touched there to try and start it but it doesn't start up.
I had that only happen once. The solution was to reset and clear storage. after that, all was fine.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
does anyone know why tf3d won't start for me on the last few mighty roms? I can't figure it out... just keeps saying touch here to start touchflo3d.

and yes, I have touched there to try and start it but it doesn't start up.
Sounds like a bad flash -- this has happened to me many times before. Try flashing back to your stock rom, doing a hard reset, letting the customizations fully complete, THEN flash to the new mighty rom... a lot of work, but is often the only guaranteed solution to many problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
Sounds like a bad flash -- this has happened to me many times before. Try flashing back to your stock rom, doing a hard reset, letting the customizations fully complete, THEN flash to the new mighty rom... a lot of work, but is often the only guaranteed solution to many problems.
No need to do all of that, just hard reset or do start/settings/system/clear storage.
I should also add you need to hard reset after you flash a new rom, so if you did go beck to stock flash/hard reset/flash 4.4.5/you would then need to hard reset again.

I will quote pirish here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Mike & Rico,
Just wanted to let you guys know that I have been running 4.4.5 since it's release and have had no bugs what so ever. I think it is as close to perfection as it is ever going to get, and I am very thankful for all the effort you and Rico put forth for ALL OF OUR enjoyment.
After hearing all these reports about text, battery, and signal issues I tried the following:
I flashed back to 4.2 then flashed 4.4.5 without clearing the memory and found that there were issues with texting and signal. Then I flashed back to 4.2 and then flashed 4.4.5 again then CLEARED THE MEMORY and have had no bugs at all.
This suggests to me that some are being lazy or do not know about having to clear the memory after flashing your rom. Both times I have flashed your rom the right way all has been well..............Your roms rock Mike...........Thanx!!!

Last edited by Konfuzion; 02-18-2009 at 09:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff

i tried hard resetting, not using clear storage though- ive never used the clear storage way, always used the impossible buttom combo way.

i also tried flashing back to stock, and then hard resetting, but it also did nothing. i dont understand how doing that could solve anything anyways...but i did try it.

i can make this same weird quirk by building a rom with the telus black manila and the HD engine.

i wish i could figure this out, cuz i havent been able to try out any of the last few mightyroms.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3GS
Carrier: Telus

Braka is becoming a great contributor

i have the build 20764 of your rom... is it normal that there's a lot of new bugs with opera and that I cannot send or receive files with messenger ?
Old 02-18-2009, 10:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond

street approved is a n00b

any way to active the wifi ?
Old 02-18-2009, 10:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by street approved View Post
any way to active the wifi ?
In TF3D slide the slider all the way over to settings then click on communications and then click wifi.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
i tried hard resetting, not using clear storage though- ive never used the clear storage way, always used the impossible buttom combo way.

i also tried flashing back to stock, and then hard resetting, but it also did nothing. i dont understand how doing that could solve anything anyways...but i did try it.

i can make this same weird quirk by building a rom with the telus black manila and the HD engine.

i wish i could figure this out, cuz i havent been able to try out any of the last few mightyroms.
I dont know if this applys to you but its worth a shot, try....
You have to disable touch flo in start, settings, today, items. Add whatever plug-ins you want. Then go to the today screen. From there, hit manilla, and it loads touch flo.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

For the guys looking in the touchpro forum and feeling alittle left out, don't worry.

You get yours tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

---edit---

6,000 Posts..... I'm honored
Old 02-18-2009, 11:47 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

mighty do u mean at midnight huh huh

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development