PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bridic is keeping up the good workbridic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

You can use mp3 for both ringers and notifications.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:49 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridic View Post
You can use mp3 for both ringers and notifications.
True, but with some qualifications.
Sometimes WM won't recognize mp3s created at higher bps or with certain codecs (I've had issues with files when they were MP3 or mp3PRO vs mp3. Some files created with particular software have given me issues as well.)
Also, since notifications are generally quite short, using a full wav file installed in \Windows seems to make for quicker reactions and hence I don't lose that first bit of sound (usually under 1sec) before it starts to be audible.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATR 3.0- I just pay Sprint for Minutes.

TaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
What are you trying to do here?

With Mighty 4.4.5 I have installed custom taskbar icons and a battery guage.

A very helpful thread is this one:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514

Enjoy!
nope i got all now but the start icon to change.....but not a big deal....and yes i am aware of that thread thank u anywys.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is it just me or does the Crystal clock look better?

Old 02-18-2009, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

yeah, i've been using the crystal clock ever since i installed the manilla editor when i first got my diamond. looks good with anything.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

eh, clear sprint clock all the way for me
Old 02-18-2009, 05:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

tntsniper is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
wow....that got you all fired up. I beleive your post said, "still having the freezing problem when texting and what not.. and even playing solitare.. " that says nothing about scrolling. And I don't recall anyone ever referencing a freeze-up while playing solitare or scrolling. The texting slowness/freezing seems to be in every other post, and answered almost that often.

Did you test texting/Solitare/scrolling on the stock ROM? Just a thought from an uneducated blogger.
Sorry long and bad day, anyways ya i've done that and redone it a few times.. I've been flashing for a while so I can't imagine what it could be, let alone on two Diamonds. I'm wondering if its a program, but I've also had it on a fresh flash and its locked up w/ nothing installed. On the stock rom or past roms it never did this.. Only on the last two roms Mighty has made has done this.

I give up hah sorry once again
Old 02-18-2009, 05:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

tntsniper is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
Did you do a clean install of 4.4.5? Clean meaning flashing the rom and then after customization doing clear memory?
Yup.. on both of my diamonds.. Not sure whats going on.. I'm gonna pull my hair out.. I did notice a few others having this problem, and someone tried to give a solution, but it didnt work.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
Yup.. on both of my diamonds.. Not sure whats going on.. I'm gonna pull my hair out.. I did notice a few others having this problem, and someone tried to give a solution, but it didnt work.
That sucks, my girl friend has complained a little about solitaire running a little slow at time since she went from stock too Mikes but she still would rather use Mikes. I have yet to find a solution for it either.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
listen buddy if you read what i'm saying, which takes a bit of education, you will read ITS NOT JUST TEXTING... my screen on BOTH, thats TWO, 2, the NUMBER 2, phones does the SAME thing. If I'm playing Solitare it locks up, once in a while scrolling it will LOCK UP, texting IT WILL LOCK UP..

So can you explain this to me, how does this JUST have to do w/ texting? unless im retarded, it def has a lot more to do w/ other programs then texting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
That sucks, my girl friend has complained a little about solitaire running a little slow at time since she went from stock too Mikes but she still would rather use Mikes. I have yet to find a solution for it either.
All ROM's that are based of the Leaked Sprint version have this issue. It is bug in all ROMs based off of sys 20764. I am having this problem to. I want to figure out how to dissect his ROM and swap the sys.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development