View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Konfuzion
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm144k View Post
i tried hard resetting, not using clear storage though- ive never used the clear storage way, always used the impossible buttom combo way.

i also tried flashing back to stock, and then hard resetting, but it also did nothing. i dont understand how doing that could solve anything anyways...but i did try it.

i can make this same weird quirk by building a rom with the telus black manila and the HD engine.

i wish i could figure this out, cuz i havent been able to try out any of the last few mightyroms.
I dont know if this applys to you but its worth a shot, try....
You have to disable touch flo in start, settings, today, items. Add whatever plug-ins you want. Then go to the today screen. From there, hit manilla, and it loads touch flo.