PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 03:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdigital40 View Post
Just installed standard 23549. Marketplace and myphone won't connect. unknown error. weather and ie explorer work with no issues ... going back to older version for now ///
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
did i even put market place link on there?
mmm, i dont remeber... i thought i took it out since its just a link.
and ms myphone... got updated in the upcoming version... so it should work now...
DJdigital40, as AmiKam said: "MS marketplace" Link (direct link for download it to your phone) is just the loader for the most recent version of the installer, in no way they came installed in any ROM, always is the link for install in any new Phone. DJdigital, After you installed Remmember that if you wanna mantain free space in your main memory diamonds, before download any program (as MS Windows Live, MS Facebook, "MS MyPhone" (direct link for download it to your phone), you need to set it to install software default in the "Internal Storage" (some MS software as Windows Live can not be installed in internal storage).
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-27-2010 at 04:20 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Exclamation Wow NEW MikROMs 21897/23551 | Real WM6.5 AKU

Thanks Amikam for the new ROMs 27 March,
Well sys23551 standard (109.3mb) are up now,
I guess sys21xxx will be the last one in upload???

by the way, as I said before I get notification from "website Update Scanner" a plugin for Firefox 3.6

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-27-2010 at 04:16 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Wow NEW MikROMs 21897/23551 | Real WM6.5 AKU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thanks Amikam for the new ROMs 27 March,
Well sys23551 standard (109.3mb) are up now,
I guess sys21xxx will be the last one in upload???

by the way, as I said before I get notification from "website Update Scanner" a plugin for Firefox 3.6
yeah... 23551 light is coming up in a few... and then ill start to cook 21897, but im still experimenting with the transparency thing... so maybe in an hour or so 21897 will be up.
dont be scared of the size of the file... its still lighter after u unzip it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thumbs up Re: Wow NEW MikROMs 21897/23551 | Real WM6.5 AKU

Quote:
yeah... 23551 light is coming up in a few... and then ill start to cook 21897, but im still experimenting with the transparency thing....
Thanks AmiKam no harry at all, make all the magic you want before release it!!!
Glad I change to 21xxx series because Totally accord Transparecy will be great as in the past Sence 2.5 1921.
Anyway what happend with the alternative background you were thinking, can we see it, or pass away??
21xxx series will keep Light and standard version???

edit: Rom sys-23551 Light (89.9mb) is up now!!!

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-27-2010 at 04:42 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:41 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Wow NEW MikROMs 21897/23551 | Real WM6.5 AKU

Quote:
Thanks AmiKam no harry at all, make all the magic you want before release it!!!
Glad I change to 21xxx series because Totally accord Transparecy will be great as in the past Sence 2.5 1921.
Anyway what happend with the alternative background you were thinking, can we see it, or pass away??
21xxx series will keep Light and standard version???

edit: Rom sys-23551 Light is up now!!!
i think ill pass on changing background for now... i think ill leave it open... maybe someone can give some suggestions... that would be nice.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Wow NEW MikROMs Light 21897|Real WM6.5 AKU| 27 March

Thanks AMiKam, for the Light (90.1mb) 21897 new ROM standard 27 March!!!
by the way, I was thinking in all the 23xxx (wm6.5.5) pals that maybe will like to try the 21xxx, but after Flash they will get shock by the imposibility to rearrange the icon in the "Start Menu" Last yeat I use "RE-START" from showaco at XDA forums , did anyone know a better solution to rearrange the icons in the "Start Menu"???

EDIT:. downloading now LIGHT 21897 Rom (wow speed is 181kb/s, Guess nobody else weak up at 3:33am ),
goodnight tomorrow I will give some feedback, but with all the goodness you say, and everybody good feedback I can only say : What the h*ll are everybody waiting to test Rom 21897?????

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-27-2010 at 05:37 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:24 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: Wow NEW MikROMs 21897|Real WM6.5 AKU| 27 March

Quote:
Thanks AMiKam, for the 21897 new ROM standard 27 March!!!
by the way, I was thinking in all the 23xxx (wm6.5.5) pals that maybe will like to try the 21xxx, but after Flash they will get shock by the imposibility to rearrange the icon in the "Start Menu" Last yeat I use "RE-START" from showaco at XDA forums , did anyone know a better solution to rearrande the icons in the "Start Menu"???
the only way is to mess with regedits... but re-start would probably be the best choice.

anyways... all roms are up... im really surprised by the new 21897 speed... i think its as fast as the 23551 if not better. (im using light ver. personally).
i guess after cleaning up some things out a little more it actually does make a difference.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

ok... so i had to skip the transparent bars... but, if u guys want that, it already exists... all u need to do is load a wm6.1 .tsk file and that should do the job... also make sure to load the same background that u have on the start menu onto manila.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

onehitter is just getting started

maybe im missing something but I downloaded the 23551 lite and it is a zip file unlike the past ones and I am having trouble getting it to work. In the past I would use Winrar and it worked but not with this new download...any suggestions?

edit: tried Winzip and still nothing.

Last edited by onehitter; 03-27-2010 at 09:15 AM. Reason: more info
Old 03-27-2010, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
ok... so i had to skip the transparent bars... but, if u guys want that, it already exists... all u need to do is load a wm6.1 .tsk file and that should do the job... also make sure to load the same background that u have on the start menu onto manila.
I finally got this to work on my ROM. You can use any .tsk you want, but you need to edit it so it's not using a png for softkeybar/taskbar (or just delete the reg entry pointing to the .png). I had to turn off sense, set a today wallpaper through MS Pictures&Video, and then turn on sense and pick the same wallpaper. I still haven't figured out how to get it to work when just cooking everything. It seems I always have to set a Today wallpaper before it works. Also, you'll probably need to use my bg4all mod or the manila wallpaper won't line up exactly with the softkeybar/taskbar (just guessing, haven't tested it for sure).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development