View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 05:24 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wow NEW MikROMs 21897|Real WM6.5 AKU| 27 March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thanks AMiKam, for the 21897 new ROM standard 27 March!!!
by the way, I was thinking in all the 23xxx (wm6.5.5) pals that maybe will like to try the 21xxx, but after Flash they will get shock by the imposibility to rearrange the icon in the "Start Menu" Last yeat I use "RE-START" from showaco at XDA forums , did anyone know a better solution to rearrande the icons in the "Start Menu"???
the only way is to mess with regedits... but re-start would probably be the best choice.

anyways... all roms are up... im really surprised by the new 21897 speed... i think its as fast as the 23551 if not better. (im using light ver. personally).
i guess after cleaning up some things out a little more it actually does make a difference.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.