PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

Just upgraded to the evo thurs but before I head to the next forum, I just wanted to stop in & thank tiad for his amazing progress on the device!

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Switching to the EVO should be a snap after running it on the rhodium. Come visit us sometime.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Just upgraded to the evo thurs but before I head to the next forum, I just wanted to stop in & thank tiad for his amazing progress on the device!
Good luck and enjoy! Like Demon said, should be a snap for you to move over to the Evo. Let us know your thoughts on it!
Old 01-02-2011, 12:15 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

+1 to demon and fishingmedic. id like to hear some feedback on the evo as well. best of luck man

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 01-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

ok sorry guys im just a little confused on what actually I have to DL and where to put it. Can someone help me out on what I actually need from the first post and where it goes?

thanks in advance
Old 01-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
ok sorry guys im just a little confused on what actually I have to DL and where to put it. Can someone help me out on what I actually need from the first post and where it goes?

thanks in advance
This is for testing, so it's not meant to be "easy" at this stage... it'll be much, much easier when it all gets committed and then we can just build bundles with this stuff integrated.

If you're still feeling brave, basically grab one of each and see what works best for you. You'll need the libGLES, the gralloc and probably the build.prop. I don't think the build.prop in this thread does much, but it has been reported to help as part of the bigger picture.

So you should have those three files. Put them at the root of your SD card. If you grab the froyo.user.conf file, you'll just need to backup (rename) your old froyo.user.conf (in the "conf" directory where you run haret.exe from) and copy/paste the froyo.user.conf from the first post.

If you wish, you can place those three files anywhere you wish on your SD - just need to modify the path in the froyo.user.conf file, all the way at the bottom. You'll recognize the filenames in the bind mount statements, just change the first path - starts with /sdcard/. Enjoy!
Old 01-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
This is for testing, so it's not meant to be "easy" at this stage... it'll be much, much easier when it all gets committed and then we can just build bundles with this stuff integrated.

If you're still feeling brave, basically grab one of each and see what works best for you. You'll need the libGLES, the gralloc and probably the build.prop. I don't think the build.prop in this thread does much, but it has been reported to help as part of the bigger picture.

So you should have those three files. Put them at the root of your SD card. If you grab the froyo.user.conf file, you'll just need to backup (rename) your old froyo.user.conf (in the "conf" directory where you run haret.exe from) and copy/paste the froyo.user.conf from the first post.

If you wish, you can place those three files anywhere you wish on your SD - just need to modify the path in the froyo.user.conf file, all the way at the bottom. You'll recognize the filenames in the bind mount statements, just change the first path - starts with /sdcard/. Enjoy!
ok thanks a lot, I'll try some different combinations and see what works best

EDIT: Ok tried all the newest files and checked the user.conf to be sure they were called for on the root of the sd. Boots and runs just fine, seems smoother but doesnt seem like a drastic difference, I'll play around soem more though

thanks though Tiad8!

Last edited by lemeiux1; 01-02-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

darylrue is a n00b
Just wanted to update group I am working fine on this since going to different memory card from class 10. I had to methodically install but got pattern down for reloads when I need to.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Don't use the Utility app to boot android. Run Haret and take the N. Am dialing option off.
Why do you suggest taking off N. Am dialing? I have it on mine and everything is working fine. It's necessary for Google Voice to dial out.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Ah, OK. Didn't realize you were using Google Voice.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2