PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 01:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO 2

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

12.19 3D PACKAGE WITH BETTER PERFORMANCE FOR TESTING

ok. guys this is my 3d package i'm getting 22 fps on neocore quadrant 675

PLEASE READ.

1-you have the following. 3d driver 11.26 and 11.29 with gralloc 11.29. you have 2 extra drivers,libGLESv2_adreno200.so, and libq3dtools_adreno200.so. also bootanimation.zip, build.prop, froyo.user.conf, initrd.gz, rootfs.img, STARTUP.TXT, (ts-calibration for RHOD), and zimage and modules.

NOW. combination. all the new kernel updates with 3d 11.26 won't work. you will get a lots of flicakering. if you want to use 11.26 to test the performance use the zimage and module from the package. 3d 11.29 all the kernel updates works fine.

2- guys on your startup make sure is basic. only what you devices use to run. why i said this, because people put a lot of crap inside the startup.

3- im using rootfs.img 11.08 and initrd.gz 08.18 they works great for me.

4-3d drivers was openGLE ES-CM 1.0 now it reads openGLE ES-CM 1.1, was MSM7500 now it reads MSM7230. YOU CAN CHECK THIS USING QUADRANT SYSTEM INFO.

5- REMEMBER GUYS THIS IS ONLY A TEST. PEOPLE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT PERFORMANCE THEN OTHERS.
put everything on root sd card. bootanimation.zip,build.prop,(froyo.user.conf goes in your conf file), initrd.gz, modules and zimage, rootfs.img,(STARTUP.TXT use the one that you use for your devices), (ts-calibration use the one that you use for your devices), 3d drivers plus gralloc.

6-"WIFI" WE KNOW PEOPLE HAVING PROBLEM WITH WIFI, PLEASE FIND WHAT KERNEL THAT WORKS FOR YOU. WE GETTING A LOTS OF KERNEL UPDATES,

7- "BATTERY TRICK" CHARGE YOUR PHONE TO FULL 100%. PHONE MUST BE OFF
The trick is simple. Turn off your phone, plug it into the charger WHILE IT'S OFF, and wait for the charging lights to show up. When you see it, turn on your phone (into winmo) and boot android via haret. Wait till android boots up and the battery logo is showing charging. Then you can disconnect the charger. I'm using FRX03 with the latest kernel,

8-MY GOAL WAS TO GET MY PHONE 21-24 FPS. 22 FPS IS NOT BAD. IM VERY HAPPY KOW.
GUYS. MY PHONE RUN OUTSTANDING.

9-HAVE FUN WITH IT. REMEMBER GUYS, THIS IS JUST A TEST.

10- THANKS

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
12.23 update
new build.prop 12.18. guys with this build.prop you will get all the free apps in market.
games, apps. i mean everything.

froyo.user.conf 12.23 with all the mount command files 3d driver, gralloc, and build.prop

1-important. i took this command out,"dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit" a few people was having problem.

2- important. i'm going to prepare a package for everyone to try. this will include the following (startup, combination of drivers, build.prop, froyo.user.conf, zimage and modules, and this two new drivers libGLESv2_adreno200.so and libq3dtools_adreno200.so. I'm getting 22 fps on neocore and 675 quadrant. GUYS MY PHONE IS SO FAST AND STABLE THAT I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT. so stay tune. thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latest Kernel
Commit# 1238
Commit Date: Sat Dec 18 20:44:32 2010
Commit ID: 43f0a96
Pushed by: ACL (on behalf of WisTilt2)
Commit Messages:

•1238 - Speakerphone mic fix.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVUZIME1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST POST UPDATED (RHOD)
New Kernel - Dec. 11, 2010 THANKS TO "F22"
zImage-2.6.27.46-01232-gb7033df
zImage-2.6.27.46-01232-gb7033df

modules-2.6.27.46-01232-gb7033df.tar.gz
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

WITH THIS KERNEL I'M GETTING ON FPS2D 30PFS. NEOCORE 21.1FPS AND QUADRANT 601 IT AMAZING.
THIS IS GETTING GOOD GUYS TRY IT. THANKS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
froyo.user.conf updated with all 3 command lines 3d driver, gralloc, and build.prop
FOR NEW PEOPLE
THANKS
-------------------------------------------------------------------
—---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank to ACL. We have and easy way to mount this using froyo.user.conf. Just edit froyo.user.conf and add this command lines.

mount bind/sdcard/libGLES_qcom.so /system/lib/egl/libGLES_qcom.so

mount bind/sdcard/gralloc.msm7k.so /system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7k.so

mount bind/sdcard/build.prop /system/build.prop

GUYS, TAKE THE 3D DRIVER FROM THE ZIP FILE. AND PLACE IT IN THE ROOT. SD CARD.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEOPEEK BUILDS

1- download rom
2- use linux or windows
3- (linux). Connect your sd card to you pc or use the usb cable (wm) and connect your phone to your pc. You will see fat32 and ext2 on your desktop. Double click ext2. Travel to SYSTEM/LIB/EGL/REPLACE 3D DRIVER HERE. SYSTEM/LIB/HW/REPLACE GRALLOC HERE.

4- (windows) fresh install.
Download winrar or 7zip. Open neopeek rom.
Open file(NPKINSTALL) then open androidinstall.tar.gz this is the ext2. Travel to. SYSTEM/LIB/EGL/REPLACE 3D DRIVER HERE. SYSTEM/LIB/HW/REPLACE GRALLOC HERE. good luck . thanks you

Last edited by tiad8; 12-23-2010 at 11:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rawker is just getting started
Re: 3d driver for testing

awesome booting it now.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

random_n is a n00b

I'm testing this with an older installation of Neopeek CM6 from before XDAndroid was capable of running Angry Birds.

I'm not sure if the interface in general is any better -- maybe a pinch, but it's hard to measure. I can certainly confirm that Gallery 3D runs very well now, Angry Birds Lite runs pretty well when there aren't heavy physics simulations going and the graphics glitches are improved (no more corrupt textures, but still missing landscape pieces), and Street View is now only a couple fps shy of "buttery smooth". The current Angry Birds on the market is visually perfect as far as I can tell, but it still runs very poorly.

All in all, a solid improvement.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_n View Post
I'm testing this with an older installation of Neopeek CM6 from before XDAndroid was capable of running Angry Birds.

I'm not sure if the interface in general is any better -- maybe a pinch, but it's hard to measure. I can certainly confirm that Gallery 3D runs very well now, Angry Birds Lite runs pretty well when there aren't heavy physics simulations going and the graphics glitches are improved (no more corrupt textures, but still missing landscape pieces), and Street View is now only a couple fps shy of "buttery smooth". The current Angry Birds on the market is visually perfect as far as I can tell, but it still runs very poorly.

All in all, a solid improvement.
it true. look great

ACL have a new 3d driver for
download. ( Angry Birds ) I couldn't see the logo with other driver, now I can see it. Looks great . Great job ACL. Thanks
forum . xda-developers . com/ showthread . php?
t= 852937
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I wanna try this out but need help on how to mount it... tia

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 11-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
I wanna try this out but need help on how to mount it... tia
what build you're using?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)
Carrier: Sprint

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey tia me 2 i was able to do the froyo.user part but i dont understand how to do the libgles part of it plz explain thanks
Old 11-28-2010, 02:22 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
what build you're using?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
hey tia me 2 i was able to do the froyo.user part but i dont understand how to do the libgles part of it plz explain thanks
Last I checked we're both using xandroid from this thread (you posted in there earlier)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-androi...reference.html

I too don't know what to do with the first file (libgles)
Old 11-28-2010, 02:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
ok. very simple. you said you have the froyo. conf part down right. now you just add the driver to the root of your SD CARD. start Haret. and you done. the driver has to be in the root .SD CARD. thank you
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)
Carrier: Sprint

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey thanks tiad i got it made sure i thanked you and great work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2