PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)
Carrier: Sprint

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3d driver for testing. UPDATE 11.27.10

Hey tiad i have a rhod 400 running xdandroid with frx03 and everything up to date and it seems to be working GREAT. it is so much more smoother than it was before I hope you can keep improving to this.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

fellas i uploaded more test stuff on xda..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=852937&page=4

Last edited by [ACL]; 11-29-2010 at 04:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2 CDMA XV6875 (RHOD500) - O2 XDA IIs
Carrier: VN Mobifone (GSM, 3G)

tiger2wander is keeping up the good worktiger2wander is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
11.27.10 UPDATE [ACL] If anyone is having same issues that i was having (screen tearing and flickering). Here is my modded driver (one of many i hope).

Give it a try

hey guys i have this 3d driver. i want people to test it. i already post it over xda. a few people already test it. overrall with this driver im getting better graphics, smoother speed. anything that used 3d works great for me. 3d gallery loads in seconds. games have better graphics. angry birds lite beta plays great.

Speed is good on games.

Just mount this file (libGLES_qcom.so). Thank to ACL. We have and easy way to mount this using froyo conf. Just edit froyo conf and add this command.

mount --bind /sdcard/libGLES_qcom.so /system/lib/egl/libGLES_qcom.so

Or download this one

GUYS, TAKE THE 3D DRIVER FROM THE ZIP FILE. AND PLACE IT IN THE ROOT. SD CARD.

NEOPEEK BUILDS
ok. do this. you have two options. 1. sync your phone and travel to your SD card, find the tar file with super froyo. you need some type of file opener that can open tar file. travel to SYSTEM/LIB/EGL/REPLACE THE OLD DRIVER HERE. 2. turn off your phone, take the SD card out and put into you PC. and do the same. you don't need to update you froyo.conf with neopeek build. good look. thank you
I was tested the last once and have great performance with smoothly graphics. It has made my battery life longer because of lesser CPU load (enabled "Show running process" option in Development's settings), most applications go fast even in some heavy load game/application. I'm going to try the new version 11.27.

Thank you so much for provide this driver for testing purpose, tiad8
xdAndroid gain much stable for daily use now.

---
Best regard!
Uoc Nguyen
Old 11-29-2010, 03:58 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
This driver is fantastic! Makes a huge difference all around. From on screen keyboard response to Angry Birds everything is more crisp and immediate than before. Great contribution, I look forward to more progress in this department!

Sent from my MSM using Tapatalk

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 11-29-2010, 04:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey invincibleliving you might want to go to
3d driver for testing. UPDATED 11.27.10 - Page 4 - xda-developers

and help ACL test the gralloc to help contribute to get the performance even better. But the new 3d driver is amazing
Old 11-29-2010, 05:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/21.572; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL
]fellas i uploaded more test stuff on xda..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=852937&page=4
Thanks for all your work ACL. I'll post that modded rootfs in about 10 hours when I wake up and get to work, that is if no one else does.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WinDroid XV6875
Carrier: Verizon

Technix2002 is just getting started
Re: 3d driver for testing. UPDATED 11.29.10

On older builds of Froyo: is \SD Card\andboot\conf\eclair.user.conf the same thing as froyo.conf?

Old 11-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Hey tiad I think I did everything right because things seem ALOT smoother but just to clarify about the froyo.conf part I just put the in the conf folder and that is it right? Because I dont know how to edit the froyo.conf. If it is wrong could you help me plz thanks a lot
Old 11-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
Hey tiad I think I did everything right because things seem ALOT smoother but just to clarify about the froyo.conf part I just put the in the conf folder and that is it right? Because I dont know how to edit the froyo.conf. If it is wrong could you help me plz thanks a lot

what operation system are you using Linux or windows on pc?. thanks

Last edited by tiad8; 11-29-2010 at 04:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
what operation system are you using Linux or windows on pc?. thanks
I'm using Windows. I'm also not sure how to edit the file.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2