View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 02:57 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
ok sorry guys im just a little confused on what actually I have to DL and where to put it. Can someone help me out on what I actually need from the first post and where it goes?

thanks in advance
This is for testing, so it's not meant to be "easy" at this stage... it'll be much, much easier when it all gets committed and then we can just build bundles with this stuff integrated.

If you're still feeling brave, basically grab one of each and see what works best for you. You'll need the libGLES, the gralloc and probably the build.prop. I don't think the build.prop in this thread does much, but it has been reported to help as part of the bigger picture.

So you should have those three files. Put them at the root of your SD card. If you grab the froyo.user.conf file, you'll just need to backup (rename) your old froyo.user.conf (in the "conf" directory where you run haret.exe from) and copy/paste the froyo.user.conf from the first post.

If you wish, you can place those three files anywhere you wish on your SD - just need to modify the path in the froyo.user.conf file, all the way at the bottom. You'll recognize the filenames in the bind mount statements, just change the first path - starts with /sdcard/. Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 1 times.