PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 03:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
I have tried the default one that came with FRX03 but wasn't get good results. Besides that, I'm only using the zImage and modules posted by tiad8.

For those who tried my all-in-one package, does it work? How's the performance? Mine is running as smoothly as tiad8's video. If you notice, I don't have any of the drivers (*.so) or other extra files in the folder because they have been updated in system.ext2.

hey man. great job. i just finish testing what you did with frx03. it's very stable. and very fast.

i just change the 3d driver to 11.26. with this baby it just awesome.

thanks. great job
Old 12-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: PlusGSM

majkeljj is a n00b

with the newest kernel 1242 newest libgwes 2010.12.20 and froyo.user.conf 2010.12.23 angry birds lite don't work as well as raging tunder. Homerun battle works fuently.
but system is very fast

Last edited by majkeljj; 12-23-2010 at 10:11 AM.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 running XDANDROID full time
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

skyguy04 is just getting started

Just tried your all-in-one package. It boots up and seems to be really fast. Then it crashes and re-starts. When i boot it back up, it's painfully slow. Should i reformat my SD card?
Old 12-23-2010, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by majkeljj View Post
with the newest kernel 1242 newest libgwes 2010.12.20 and froyo.user.conf 2010.12.23 angry birds lite don't work as well as raging tunder. Homerun battle works fuently.
but system is very fast
newest kernel is 1245. I'm about to give it a try and will report back benchmarks.

crash and burn after several attempts. I'm going to try Reefer's latest reference with the newer kernel and benchmark native packages against editing graphics with tiad8's

Last edited by ryanmv213; 12-23-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: 1245 kernel result
Old 12-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; MSM Build/MASTER) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Still making some changes and got 629 on quadrant. This is freaking awesome!
Old 12-23-2010, 01:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: PlusGSM

majkeljj is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
newest kernel is 1245. I'm about to give it a try and will report back benchmarks
it won't boot on RAPH100 back to 1242 interesting is this that angry birds lite don't work with any files from performance pack, maybe this is kernel influence? other mentioned games works with 30.11 and 26.11 libgles (with 20.12 not)
Old 12-23-2010, 01:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy04 View Post
Just tried your all-in-one package. It boots up and seems to be really fast. Then it crashes and re-starts. When i boot it back up, it's painfully slow. Should i reformat my SD card?
i noticed you have verizon; make sure you modify the keyboard in Startup.txt to verizon's, i believe rhod500. you can try removing the OC string in there also since your TP2 may not support that speed. make sure you launch it manually with haret and the backlight settings are set to auto (checked) - not sure about the last one but it always works for me.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

tiad8 or ?

Can someone post a complete setup when they have a good build,
something some of noobs can just drop in to the sd card and run.

Thanks
Old 12-23-2010, 02:48 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
tiad8 or ?

Can someone post a complete setup when they have a good build,
something some of noobs can just drop in to the sd card and run.

Thanks
Every device needs its own startup... granted all RHOD's use the same mtype, but some prefer to OC, some don't. There's a pleathora of different keyboard layouts. If you use GSM or CDMA, you have to change the force_cdma value... The list goes on.

I'll post mine, just be warned of the things you should look at changing. I'll bold/red the things that can/should be changed.

Code:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off force_cdma=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=1 hw3d.force=1 physkeyboard=rhod400 rel_path=andboot north_am_dialing=1"
boot
Enjoy.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Understood

Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2