View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 02:48 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
tiad8 or ?

Can someone post a complete setup when they have a good build,
something some of noobs can just drop in to the sd card and run.

Thanks
Every device needs its own startup... granted all RHOD's use the same mtype, but some prefer to OC, some don't. There's a pleathora of different keyboard layouts. If you use GSM or CDMA, you have to change the force_cdma value... The list goes on.

I'll post mine, just be warned of the things you should look at changing. I'll bold/red the things that can/should be changed.

Code:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off force_cdma=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=1 hw3d.force=1 physkeyboard=rhod400 rel_path=andboot north_am_dialing=1"
boot
Enjoy.