PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

Hi, guys
i just writing this little notes for everyone.

first of all, i just want to say thank you, to all the DEVs and all people on xda,ppcGeeks and neopeek, for the great job with this builds.

guys. my time has come to say goodbye. yesterday my wife got me an EVO for my birthday. i'll check the forum from time to time.

i'm working on two final builds right know. it going to be ready in about a week or two. 1- Gingerbread 2- SUPER FRX03.

GINGERBREAD. I KNOW IT THE NEW 2.3. IM TRYING TO MAKE IT STABLE, IM GETTING THERE.

SUPER FRX03. THAT THE NEW NAME FOR THIS BUILD, CUZ IT VERY FAST AND VERY STABLE, GETTING 19.8-20.1 ON NEOCORE
NO O/C. IT AMAZING. YES NO O/C JUST STOCK. I DID A LITTLE MOD ON
THIS BUILD. IT NOT READY YET.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. AND GOOD BLESS

THANKS
Old 01-05-2011, 12:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
Hi, guys

first of all, i just want to say thank you, to all the DEVs and all people on xda,ppcGeeks and neopeek, for the great job with this builds.

guys. my time has come to say goodbye. yesterday my wife got me an EVO for my birthday. i'll check the forum from time to time.

i'm working on two final builds right know. it going to be ready in about a week or two. 1- Gingerbread 2- SUPER FRX03.

GINGERBREAD. I KNOW IT THE NEW 2.3. IM TRYING TO MAKE IT STABLE, IM GETTING THERE.

SUPER FRX03. THAT THE NEW NAME FOR THIS BUILD, CUZ IT VERY FAST AND VERY STABLE, GETTING 19.8-20.1 ON NEOCORE

THANKS
A damn shame i didn't get to work with you more. Thank you for the lib, without it there would have never been any gralloc so cheers to you man.

Also if you are interested in donating or selling (at a nice low price) your rhod, let me know and i'll see if the devs are interested to continue on the project.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Hi, guys

THANKS
Thanks for all of your help!

Good luck with EVO.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:35 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Just upgraded to the evo thurs but before I head to the next forum, I just wanted to stop in & thank tiad for his amazing progress on the device!
Very sorry to see you & tiad8 go!! Will miss that positive energy! Thanks for all your posts!

Last edited by teradog; 01-05-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:24 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Hi, guys

THANKS

Good luck to you and a big THANKYOU for all your efforts!!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 01-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

tiad please stay!!!!! dont go to the dark side !! Dont you want to finish this project? dont u want the undying adoration of TP2 android fans everywhere???

@arghh or nate or anyone that can find someway to make sure ACL never sees a EVO phone or addvert for it, we dont want to loose him too...

On a realistic note props to tiad for his work and wising him well in his all future endeavorers (which i hope include finishing work on the TP2)

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??

Last edited by docnas; 01-06-2011 at 02:39 AM.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:12 AM
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

tiad8, sorry to hear you're jumping ship and going to the Evo, great phone there! Thanks for all your hard work!

For those of us who continue to use your files you posted here, what gralloc and libgles combination do you recommend for the latest kernel:

11.29 libgles and 11.30 gralloc?

I peeked over at your XDA thread (12.19 3d package with better performance for testing - xda-developers) and people have tried all combinations and it seems that 11.26 libgles and 11.30 gralloc combination seems to give the best performance and stability but as you said, 11.26 libgles doesn't work with newer kernels. I don't have time to test all the combinations but since you are author of these files and have tested a lot of the combinations, what is your combination of libgles and gralloc recommendation for the latest kernel in terms of performance and stability? Thanks!
Old 01-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
A damn shame i didn't get to work with you more. Thank you for the lib, without it there would have never been any gralloc so cheers to you man.

Also if you are interested in donating or selling (at a nice low price) your rhod, let me know and i'll see if the devs are interested to continue on the project.
no thank you my friend for all you work. about the phone. i gave the phone to my daughter.

thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
tiad8, sorry to hear you're jumping ship and going to the Evo, great phone there! Thanks for all your hard work!

For those of us who continue to use your files you posted here, what gralloc and libgles combination do you recommend for the latest kernel:

11.29 libgles and 11.30 gralloc?

I peeked over at your XDA thread (12.19 3d package with better performance for testing - xda-developers) and people have tried all combinations and it seems that 11.26 libgles and 11.30 gralloc combination seems to give the best performance and stability but as you said, 11.26 libgles doesn't work with newer kernels. I don't have time to test all the combinations but since you are author of these files and have tested a lot of the combinations, what is your combination of libgles and gralloc recommendation for the latest kernel in terms of performance and stability? Thanks!
11.26 and gralloc 11.30 it the best. yes people will get low score on neocore and quadrant. but it has better performance.

11.29 libgles and 11.30 gralloc. yes all future kernel works with this. neocore and quadrant. people will get high score. it a little slow. but it works.

i'm testing a few things. very busy with this two builds SUPER FRX03 AND GINGERBREAD and now the EVO. with super frx03 i'm getting 19.5- 20.1 with no OC. but like i said it not ready yet.

thanks.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:32 PM
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

For those who are getting sluggishness (very slow response or home page server crashes) when you boot into Android, there's a trick that arrrgggh discovered: just dial your voicemail (call you own cell number) and then hang up; I tried this and the sluggishness went away immediately!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2