View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:02 PM
tiad8
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
tiad8, sorry to hear you're jumping ship and going to the Evo, great phone there! Thanks for all your hard work!

For those of us who continue to use your files you posted here, what gralloc and libgles combination do you recommend for the latest kernel:

11.29 libgles and 11.30 gralloc?

I peeked over at your XDA thread (12.19 3d package with better performance for testing - xda-developers) and people have tried all combinations and it seems that 11.26 libgles and 11.30 gralloc combination seems to give the best performance and stability but as you said, 11.26 libgles doesn't work with newer kernels. I don't have time to test all the combinations but since you are author of these files and have tested a lot of the combinations, what is your combination of libgles and gralloc recommendation for the latest kernel in terms of performance and stability? Thanks!
11.26 and gralloc 11.30 it the best. yes people will get low score on neocore and quadrant. but it has better performance.

11.29 libgles and 11.30 gralloc. yes all future kernel works with this. neocore and quadrant. people will get high score. it a little slow. but it works.

i'm testing a few things. very busy with this two builds SUPER FRX03 AND GINGERBREAD and now the EVO. with super frx03 i'm getting 19.5- 20.1 with no OC. but like i said it not ready yet.

thanks.