PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 01:52 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3d driver for testing and gralloc with .35FB 12.16.10 UPDATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
12.18 FIRST POST UPDATED

new build.prop 12.18. guys with this build.prop you will get all the free apps in market.
games, apps. i mean everything.

froyo.user.conf 12.18 with all the mount command files 3d driver, gralloc, and build.prop

1-important. i took this command out,"dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit" a few people was having problem.

2- important. i'm going to prepare a package for everyone to try. this will include the following (startup, combination of drivers, build.prop, froyo.user.conf, zimage and modules, and this two new drivers libGLESv2_adreno200.so and libq3dtools_adreno200.so. I'm getting 22 fps on neocore and 675 quadrant. GUYS MY PHONE IS SO FAST AND STABLE THAT I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT. so stay tune. thanks
Sounds good looking forward to it.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-19-2010, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

young0ne is just getting started

quest do any one know whats this mean i get while loading.

"mdp irq already on 4 4 "
"mdp_dma: busy "
i cant calibrate my screen for some reason
Old 12-19-2010, 05:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD
Carrier: TIM

raistlin74 is a n00b

same here
Old 12-19-2010, 06:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: p3600
Carrier: viettetl

binht611 is a n00b

12.18 build.prop, froyo.user.conf and latest 1238 kernel on the first post working great on my phone .
i use 11-08 roof and frx03 and my device is rhod500

big thanks to all android developers!!!
Old 12-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: PlusGSM

majkeljj is a n00b

Quote:
FIRST POST UPDATED

Latest Kernel
Commit# 1238
Commit Date: Sat Dec 18 20:44:32 2010
Commit ID: 43f0a96
Pushed by: ACL (on behalf of WisTilt2)
Commit Messages:

•1238 - Speakerphone mic fix.

THANKS
still hangs on booting linux screen on Raphael The same was in 1233, 1237, only 1234/5 work ok on FRX03 XDANDROID.

edit: after adding new build.prop and 3d drivers 1238 start to work I noticed only wakeup problem during and after call. Setting end button behavior in spare parts to "go to home" not working. end call button still don't end call

Last edited by majkeljj; 12-19-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

First post updated
12.19 3d package with better performance for testing
thanks
Old 12-19-2010, 09:05 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'm having a hard time in following the instructions. So I'm using FRX03 by Reefermatness as the baseline. It creates a folder "andboot" under the SD card. So I extracted the 3D PACKAGES PLUS PERFORMANCE.12.19.zip file and placed bootanimation.zip, build.prop, initrd.gz, modules*.tar.gz, rootfs.img, STARTUP.TXT, ts-calibration, and zImage into my SDcard/andboot (this is the root, as respect to what Linux sees when I boot, correct?). I then replace the froyo.user.conf in SDcard/andboot/conf with the one in the zip file. OK, which driver do I use to put in the SDcard/andboot: 11.26 or 11.29? Is the FRX03 posted by Reefermatness considered an old or new kernel update?

Last edited by ndno; 12-19-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
I'm having a hard time in following the instructions. So I'm using FRX03 by Reefermatness as the baseline. It creates a folder "andboot" under the SD card. So I extracted the 3D PACKAGES PLUS PERFORMANCE.12.19.zip file and placed bootanimation.zip, build.prop, initrd.gz, modules*.tar.gz, rootfs.img, STARTUP.TXT, ts-calibration, and zImage into my SDcard/andboot (this is the root, as respect to what Linux sees when I boot, correct?). I then replace the froyo.user.conf in SDcard/andboot/conf with the one in the zip file. OK, which driver do I use to put in the SDcard/andboot: 11.26 or 11.29? Is the FRX03 posted by Reefermatness considered an old or new kernel update?
1- It creates a folder "andboot" under the SD card. to make this easier. take everything from andboot and just put every file in root sd card. meaning no andboot. just root sd card.

2- delete from your startup rel_path=andboot. or use my startup.
3- I then replace the froyo.user.conf in SDcard/conf?. yes
4-which driver do I use to put in the SDcard. 11.26 you can use it with the package kernel. 11.26 won't work with the new kernels updates you will get a lots of flickering. 11.29 you can use it with all the new kernel updates.? with 11.26 or 11.29 you will get different performance. with 11.26 21 fps 640 this best for anything that use 3d it fast. yes yu will get slow score. with 11.29 22 fps 675. with this driver you will not get flickering. the problem about this driver, is that anything that use 3d it a little bit slow. but overrall for all the future kernel updates we need to use this one.

right now im using 11.26. it just perform better for me. hope this help.
good luck. thanks

Last edited by tiad8; 12-19-2010 at 09:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:59 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
1- It creates a folder "andboot" under the SD card. to make this easier. take everything from andboot and just put every file in root sd card. meaning no andboot. just root sd card.

2- delete from your startup rel_path=andboot. or use my startup.
3- I then replace the froyo.user.conf in SDcard/conf?. yes
4-which driver do I use to put in the SDcard. 11.26 you can use it with the package kernel. 11.26 won't work with the new kernels updates you will get a lots of flickering. 11.29 you can you it with all the new kernel updates.? with 11.26 or 11.29 you will get different performance. with 11.26 21 fps 640 with 11.29 22 fps 675

good luck. thanks
Thanks!

If I use the andboot directory (hence rel_path=andboot in STARTUP.TXT), will it not work (I placed all the files in andboot as that is the root as you suggested). The reason I want to use andboot is because I have way TOO many stuff on my SDcard and like to keep the Android stuff organized under andboot.

I'm using your zImage and modules in the zip file, should I use 11.26 3D driver, correct? If 11.29 gives better performance, why would I use 11.26? Can't 11.29 be used with old kernels?
Old 12-19-2010, 10:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
Thanks!

If I use the andboot directory (hence rel_path=andboot in STARTUP.TXT), will it not work (I placed all the files in andboot as that is the root as you suggested). The reason I want to use andboot is because I have way TOO many stuff on my SDcard and like to keep the Android stuff organized under andboot.
I'm using your zImage and modules in the zip file, should I use 11.26 3D driver, correct?

If 11.29 gives better performance, why would I use 11.26? Can't 11.29 be used with old kernels?
1- The reason I want to use andboot is because I have way TOO many stuff on my SDcard and like to keep the Android stuff organized under andboot. OK

2-I'm using your zImage and modules in the zip file, should I use 11.26 3D driver, correct? you can use both drivers

3-If 11.29 gives better performance, why would I use 11.26?. i said in the previous post. you will get different performance. 11.26 all the new kernel updates won't work but it faster for me. to be honest im going to stay with this kernel for a long time. i don't use BT or CAMERA, sometimes wifi but wifi works for me. battery, 15-20 hrs per full charge.

4- Can't 11.29 be used with old kernels?. YES. with the 11.29 all the new kernel works. so you have try the combination that works for you. and again you will get different performance.

good luck. thanks

Last edited by tiad8; 12-19-2010 at 10:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2