PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3d driver for testing with gralloc. UPDATED 11.29.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I tested neocore on a friends htc incredible and it only averaged about 27 fps so i think we are doing really good so far if everybody is on average about 20. O and ACL you think we can get up to this speed?

you right, we have come long way. i am really greatful that we have devs still working on ours devices. lets keep supporting them. i have a lot of friends. they all have tp2. i already install about 10 FRX03 to my friends. man, they really like it. WE ARE GOING TO SEE IMPROVEMENT VERY SOON. LET PRAY EVERYTHING GOES WELL. THANKS. =D>
Old 12-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)
Carrier: Sprint

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Alright thx tiad for the good new i cant wait to see the improvements is there any way you could tell me a little about the improvements>
Old 12-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Alright thx tiad for the good new i cant wait to see the improvements is there any way you could tell me a little about the improvements>

so far we have a very stable frx03. thanks to arrrghhh and rest of devs. i was working on getting more 3d driver and gralloc Acceleration (modified). i was getting 19. 20 fps on neocore thru a lot of testing. at one time i hit 21 fps. but everything got stolen. right now i just have my phone. i have to get back on track. to help. i think ACL and rest of the devs are working very hard on the FB part. thanks
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Alright sounds good thanks a lot for all your hard work and sorry to hear about that. I cant wait to get above 20 fps it is going to be amazing.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hongbao is a n00b

I got avg=20 and the peek was 25fps. The stander deviation was around 2.4.
I am using the 11.30 gralloc, 11.29 3D driver and the 12.02 build.prop.
It looked like most of us got 20 after running the program.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

froyo.user.conf updated with all 3 files 3d driver, gralloc, and build.prop
FOR NEW PEOPLE
THANKS
Old 12-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
froyo.user.conf updated with all 3 files 3d driver, gralloc, and build.prop
FOR NEW PEOPLE
THANKS
THX! I'll test it when I make it home

Sent from my SuperFroyo by Neopeek using Tapatalk

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ACL. LISTEN TO THIS.
THIS IS FROM XDA F22
I'm using stock drivers aside from:

ACL's Nov. 29 libGLES
ACL's Nov. 30 gralloc

Kernel is stock, but includes today's (Dec. 11th) patch by Emwe. The new kernel doesn't appear to have hit the auto-build site yet, probably because Glemsom has moved. He was building them on a machine in his old apartment and then pushing them from there to the file server. He did say that the auto-build service may be down for a few weeks. I build my own kernels directly from the git just as Glemsom does, so that's why his auto-build service being down doesn't affect me.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Hey tiad what does this mean for us?
Old 12-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Hey tiad what does this mean for us?

more smoother

we could possible get score fps2d up to 30pfs with out oc
that good news. this guy said that his getting 30pfs. imaging with oc.

MAN THIS GETTING GOOD. THANKS
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2