View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 03:17 PM
lemeiux1
Regular 'Geeker

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
This is for testing, so it's not meant to be "easy" at this stage... it'll be much, much easier when it all gets committed and then we can just build bundles with this stuff integrated.

If you're still feeling brave, basically grab one of each and see what works best for you. You'll need the libGLES, the gralloc and probably the build.prop. I don't think the build.prop in this thread does much, but it has been reported to help as part of the bigger picture.

So you should have those three files. Put them at the root of your SD card. If you grab the froyo.user.conf file, you'll just need to backup (rename) your old froyo.user.conf (in the "conf" directory where you run haret.exe from) and copy/paste the froyo.user.conf from the first post.

If you wish, you can place those three files anywhere you wish on your SD - just need to modify the path in the froyo.user.conf file, all the way at the bottom. You'll recognize the filenames in the bind mount statements, just change the first path - starts with /sdcard/. Enjoy!
ok thanks a lot, I'll try some different combinations and see what works best

EDIT: Ok tried all the newest files and checked the user.conf to be sure they were called for on the root of the sd. Boots and runs just fine, seems smoother but doesnt seem like a drastic difference, I'll play around soem more though

thanks though Tiad8!

Last edited by lemeiux1; 01-02-2011 at 04:07 PM.