PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sensation 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tacotoy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [6/23] EXT2 BUILD ADDED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggy4 View Post
I'm wondering if this means sound is closer to working on the Rhodium ?
nah.... the chip architecture with the Rhodium is different for how it does sound... ive been trying to play around with some code on the windows side to see if i can trace the drivers down. if i end up with another phone i might canibalize this one just to see if i can figure it out.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [6/23] EXT2 BUILD ADDED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggy4 View Post
I'm wondering if this means sound is closer to working on the Rhodium ?
lol well i thought the diamond has had sound for a while, certainly not something that was just "discovered" in the froyo build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 07-02-2010, 01:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sensation 4G

tacotoy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
I dont think so, test it and let us know. Thats a good idea for prevention if it works.

Played and tested it... HaRet will boot this way just fine ( already figured this one) When the Winmo loader tries to execute it writes a new startup.txt file, ill pull it open and see if i can find a glitch, and/or add some code so that way it saves it as a read only before launching haret and then sets full access when it opens it
Old 07-02-2010, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

da1stprince is keeping up the good workda1stprince is keeping up the good work
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/01] FROYO BETA ADDED!

I'm loving Froyo! keep up the good work...sound and battery life would give me the opportunity to explore this OS thoroughly
Old 07-02-2010, 01:44 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/01] FROYO BETA ADDED!

before upgrading to 7/1 froyo, where do my apps reside on the SD Card? I see the ANDROID APPS folder but that doesnt look like all the apk's I've downloaded. Are there other places?

Also, are there any other files recommended to keep from build to build such as dictionaries ect?

Just curious, I wont be devastated if it demands a COMPLETE removal/ fresh install.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 07-02-2010, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4g
Carrier: Spriznint

Jok3sta is keeping up the good workJok3sta is keeping up the good work

is the froyo build not working with cdma.. i get no data at all using this build.. am i doing some thing wrong.. ive tried with the "force cdma" option checked and unchecked
Old 07-02-2010, 02:02 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jok3sta View Post
is the froyo build not working with cdma.. i get no data at all using this build.. am i doing some thing wrong.. ive tried with the "force cdma" option checked and unchecked
I'm about to load it up in a few minutes, I'll let you know my results fam.

I dont know if the APN trick is still needed or if the "Scan Network > Timeout > Rescan Network" trick applies to this build yet either. I'll let you know...
Old 07-02-2010, 02:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

fastmike is keeping up the good workfastmike is keeping up the good work

Just loaded the froyo build on my Sprint TP2. I had trouble getting data on the ext2 build but this build found my 3g data eventually after a few mins.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:20 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I just installed the Froyo build coming from the 06/23 2.1 build, and my wifi does not work. How do I get it to work? It was working in 2.1, so I assume I have not done something correctly yet.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro and sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

emanuelrv is a n00b

to data in foyo in my touch pro2 i do apn create new one with apn name generic and second fill cdma saved go to mobile network register to the network and owrk firme
note data have some toruble in the first boot when i see it work do a reboot and now have foyo with 32g data i use the same trick with the build 6/23 ext 3 beacuse some reason dosent create data profile in apn
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps