PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

RED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Got the March 15 Energy version - is anyone else having issues with MS MyPhone syncing? I can sync everything but it's timing out/erroring on pictures, videos and music.

I don't know if it's tied but I'm also getting some text msgs delayed and then sent later on oddly very close to when I have my sync time setup for MS MyPhone.

I don't doubt the work of NRG, he is the man and has been for a long time.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

@NRG: The simpilest solution for now would be on the wifi router, using a mortscript with the runwait command.

I cannot think of a reason I would want the sleep to happen when using the wifi router app.

This may need to look at the flags that the wifi on standby cab would change as the runwait would not be needed if the wifi on standby changes are installed.

Just a thought.

Great work on the 290017 ROM. Loving it so far.
Only issue I had was a freeze of Outlook but I can tell you was due to having Company email for an entire week (500+ emails with attachments) initially. Once attachments moved to storage and Outlook only pulling 3 days worth email, outlook hasn't locked up since (pulling average of 250 emails instead of 500+).

Thanks again.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 03-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_RAIN View Post
Got the March 15 Energy version - is anyone else having issues with MS MyPhone syncing? I can sync everything but it's timing out/erroring on pictures, videos and music.

I don't know if it's tied but I'm also getting some text msgs delayed and then sent later on oddly very close to when I have my sync time setup for MS MyPhone.

I don't doubt the work of NRG, he is the man and has been for a long time.
I use MS MyPhone mainly for contacts. Rest is sync'd with Company outlook account (Emails, Calendar and Tasks).

I don't sync pictures, music or docs as I store those on the SD Card.

I do run an SD Card backup via a mortscript each Sunday around 1am to my share at home...this safeguards the SD Card data and gives me a backup incase phone is lost/stolen or SD Card fails (had it happen once already and it was an eye opener).

Task is scheduled thru G-Alarm currently but it can be scheduled thru the Notifications Que and run just as easily if one does not have G-Alarm installed (Paid App).

I run a 16gb SanDisk that is running about 50% capacity on average...so I backup using local WiFi at home to a share that I have access to via Web interface just incase.

MyPhone is great an all but it doesn't take ALL SD Card data and back it up.....this method does and its not cloud based so no security risks.

Thanks.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander7 View Post
installed the March 15th ROM (Energy version). one of the worst ROM's from NRG
1. the alarm didn't work today morning (phone was plugged in..the alarm worked when it was not plugged in)
2. i started typing a text message and all of a sudden the keyboard went away. i tried to open it back but it goes away as soon as i type something on the top row.
3. way too slow in landscape orientation and wouldn't work sometimes

going to try March.21st version
Every once in a while there's a bad one but it should not be considered NRG's fault. We're all together in the beta/development boat. If these "problems" are a nuisance please stick with the stock rom with all of it's idiosyncrasies.

I'm just happy as $hit for the time and effort NRG does contribute to the scene Since I contribute very little as do a lot of us other than a little tech support, opinions and spreading the word I feel like there shouldn't be much to complain about. A not-so-perfect Energy Rom kicks the hell out of a stock rom any day.
You're always invited to go back to a previous rom that worked for you until a new one hits that works better for you. See my sig....

Next time rephrase your complaints in the form of a question or for documentation purposes and you'll get quite a different reception
Old 03-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
Every once in a while there's a bad one but it should not be considered NRG's fault. We're all together in the beta/development boat. If these "problems" are a nuisance please stick with the stock rom with all of it's idiosyncrasies.

I'm just happy as $hit for the time and effort NRG does contribute to the scene Since I contribute very little as do a lot of us other than a little tech support, opinions and spreading the word I feel like there shouldn't be much to complain about. A not-so-perfect Energy Rom kicks the hell out of a stock rom any day.
You're always invited to go back to a previous rom that worked for you until a new one hits that works better for you. See my sig....

Next time rephrase your complaints in the form of a question or for documentation purposes and you'll get quite a different reception
DT,

If I could hit "Thanks" 1000 times for this post, I really would.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

alexander7 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hey I got an idea.. why dont you go try one of the other actively developed ROMs for this device. Oh.... wait...
you took it in the wrong sense . i'm using Energy ROM from day one. you're doing a wonderful job just that i was disappointed when the alarm didn't work. i apologize if i offend you with my words.

that being said the alarm didn't work today with March 21st build. the phone was plugged in, was set to silence (but i had the 'Sound alarms even when the device is set to silent or vibrate' option checked) and didn't hear anything. i set it to 6:45AM/Alarm Light. please take a look at it when you get a chance

once again thank you for your awesome work
Old 03-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Almost a VIP

Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hey I got an idea.. why dont you go try one of the other actively developed ROMs for this device. Oh.... wait...
you took it in the wrong sense . i'm using Energy ROM from day one. you're doing a wonderful job just that i was disappointed when the alarm didn't work. i apologize if i offend you with my words.

that being said the alarm didn't work today with March 21st build. the phone was plugged in, was set to silence (but i had the 'Sound alarms even when the device is set to silent or vibrate' option checked) and didn't hear anything. i set it to 6:45AM/Alarm Light. please take a look at it when you get a chance

Is with the stock alarm program (not alarm like Galarm)?

I can try removing galarm and test this but I always load galarm as one of my must have apps and its in my uda_uc setups.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:21 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Is with the stock alarm program (not alarm like Galarm)?

I can try removing galarm and test this but I always load galarm as one of my must have apps and its in my uda_uc setups.
I second the vote for gAlarm. Great app and I depend on it every day.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 w/Energy Dec 13 29XXX * Sense 2019

madkoopa is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I second the vote for gAlarm. Great app and I depend on it every day.
I use and prefer Klaxon 2
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander7 View Post

Another vote for g-alarm. It's no much nicer. You can have it set so shaking your phone snoozes or shuts off the alarm, make you do mazes or math problems before it shuts off if you like, play alarm when phone is set to silent , vibrate phone x seconds after alarm sounds, etc., etc. I've attached the latest free version. The newer versions are pay ware, but I don't think that much was added to the core functionality, as it mainly appears to be cosmetic things that I have noticed.
Attached Files
File Type: cab galarm_1.5.1.cab (2.04 MB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development