PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 10:20 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post
Indagroove , i did try your sys and rom on a kitchen and it built okay ( no errors ) however the touch pro did not boot im guessing has something to do with os.nb.payload?
You will need a touch pro payload, ported xip, & touch pro boot.rgu as well as the oem drivers from touch pro as those items are device specific
Old 04-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
In Total Commander, hit the little "Ctl" button at the bottom right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
In your "input" settings, set your keys to "small keys" then use the "Shift" or "CTRL" key just like you would on your Desktop PC (in Total Commander)
Ah! Thanks, rainabba and Tplane! I never realized that. The stylus keyboard is really useful. I used the Shift key to select and copy text in Opera Mini.

BTW can we finger-scroll through songs in Audio Manager (my device is at home right now, sorry)? I know that in the new WM6.1 builds with the new scrolling, you cannot do that anymore on Elfs unless you revert back to the old scrolling with a registry change. (EDIT: I tried the TouchFLO3D's Audio Manager on my Diamond and the scrolling works on this though.)

Last edited by dsi76; 04-07-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
You will need a touch pro payload, ported xip, & touch pro boot.rgu as well as the oem drivers from touch pro as those items are device specific
i actualy have all that except for my payload isnt working.. i think i did something wrong ..
Old 04-07-2009, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T-Mobile MDA
Carrier: Warid Telecom

xda2_haseeb is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to xda2_haseeb Send a message via AIM to xda2_haseeb Send a message via MSN to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Yahoo to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Skype™ to xda2_haseeb

Quote:
Yup, talking about you....just letting the folks know you've been out there a while, and this ain't your first rodeo.
Great! at least some1's on my side THNX alot!! Never lnew i culd be so reknown
Old 04-07-2009, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul 6800
Carrier: ZoomMobile

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff

Quote:
Here ya go. <shell32.exe> from the DFT 21202 SYS.
Thanks, you have been great as always. Will use it and give u feedback.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:29 AM
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post
i actualy have all that except for my payload isnt working.. i think i did something wrong ..
Here is a payload upped with 21202 xip for cdma touch pro. ULDR is removed too. Do not try to dump & port this xip to any other device.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Touch_pro_21202_payload.rar (1.05 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Quote:
Here is a payload upped with 21202 xip for cdma touch pro. ULDR is removed too. Do not try to dump & port this xip to any other device.

thank you ..trying now
Old 04-07-2009, 11:48 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thumbs up Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

FYI, dan-htc-touch and anyone who is interested. I was FINALLY able to get your SYS to build in PPC-Kitchen. I replaced G'Reloc (2).exe with greloc-fw.exe. Then when the build started and cleared the temp folder, I manually copied the WMReloc.exe to "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\TOOLS." This allowed the build to finish properly. Storage drivers worked properly, so did activesync. Titanium/CHome was also in good condition without using the 21198 CHome bases.

Now it's time to figure out what's borked and build an OEM to fix it all.

I still would like to know where I went wrong using Bepes Kitchen. I know I don't know enough, but that's why I am asking.

Thanks for the QVGA SYS base and XIP's, dan-htc-touch

Last edited by joojoobee666; 04-07-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:49 AM
BlackBerry Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
FYI, dan-htc-touch and anyone who is interested. I was FINALLY able to get your SYS to build in PPC-Kitchen. I replaced G'Reloc (2).exe with greloc-fw.exe. Then when the build started and cleared the temp folder, I manually copied the WMReloc.exe to "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\TOOLS." This allowed the build to finish properly. Storage drivers worked properly, so did activesync. Titanium/CHome was also in good condition without using the 21198 CHome bases.

Now it's time to figure out what's borked and build an OEM to fix it all.

I still would like to know where I went wrong using Bepes Kitchen. I know I don't know enough, but that's why I am asking.

Thanks for the Kitchen and XIP's, dan-htc-touch
You could have just used my basekits which work with no modification on PPCK http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63114
Old 04-07-2009, 12:00 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
You could have just used my basekits which work with no modification on PPCK http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63114
Well, when I started this journey, your basekit wasn't out. I was attempting to make my own, but kept running into the G'Reloc issue. Not knowing enough about the file mapping, I had no way of knowing how to fix it. Hence the Odyssey down basekit road. Prior to this, I did in fact use your 21198 basekit, which is much appreciated

What did you end up doing to clear up your G'Reloc issues?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software