View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:48 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

FYI, dan-htc-touch and anyone who is interested. I was FINALLY able to get your SYS to build in PPC-Kitchen. I replaced G'Reloc (2).exe with greloc-fw.exe. Then when the build started and cleared the temp folder, I manually copied the WMReloc.exe to "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\TOOLS." This allowed the build to finish properly. Storage drivers worked properly, so did activesync. Titanium/CHome was also in good condition without using the 21198 CHome bases.

Now it's time to figure out what's borked and build an OEM to fix it all.

I still would like to know where I went wrong using Bepes Kitchen. I know I don't know enough, but that's why I am asking.

Thanks for the QVGA SYS base and XIP's, dan-htc-touch

Last edited by joojoobee666; 04-07-2009 at 11:54 AM.