PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T-Mobile MDA
Carrier: Warid Telecom

xda2_haseeb is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to xda2_haseeb Send a message via AIM to xda2_haseeb Send a message via MSN to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Yahoo to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Skype™ to xda2_haseeb
Wink Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
Sure, thanks!
Here you go http://rapidshare.com/files/21832723...202_Wizard.zip

ENJOY!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by xda2_haseeb View Post

Dude, your SYS is incomplete! Some of the welcome screen images are missing, the scrolling of the tabs is not working, and icons are missing. SMS still doesn't work like before.

Thanks anyway...
Old 04-07-2009, 02:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

I think I fixed my SMS issue. The problem I was having was that the name suggestions would pop up in the "To:" field whenever I was entering a new name. However, I already had name suggestions above the keyboard. So it was appearing in two places(!), thus screwing up my SMS. The following registry hack will disable the popup but still show the name suggestion above the keyboard.

Code:
; Fix SMS issue; prevent name suggestion popup 
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocomplete]
"MaxSuggestions"=dword:00000000
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
I think I fixed my SMS issue. The problem I was having was that the name suggestions would pop up in the "To:" field whenever I was entering a new name. However, I already had name suggestions above the keyboard. So it was appearing in two places(!), thus screwing up my SMS. The following registry hack will disable the popup but still show the name suggestion above the keyboard.

Code:
; Fix SMS issue; prevent name suggestion popup 
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocomplete]
"MaxSuggestions"=dword:00000000
oh snap, that is why I did not see the issue, I have registry in my user oem set to kill word suggestion
Old 04-07-2009, 02:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
oh snap, that is why I did not see the issue, I have registry in my user oem set to kill word suggestion
Seems like the new SYS 21202 set the auto-recipients to 4, instead of 0 like before! I noticed the same behaviour in 21042 for WM6.1.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T-Mobile MDA
Carrier: Warid Telecom

xda2_haseeb is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to xda2_haseeb Send a message via AIM to xda2_haseeb Send a message via MSN to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Yahoo to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Skype™ to xda2_haseeb
Red face Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Dude, your SYS is incomplete! Some of the welcome screen images are missing, the scrolling of the tabs is not working, and icons are missing. SMS still doesn't work like before.

Thanks anyway...
I know , i guess i told u tht in my Post too i on purpose took it out coz they were CUSTOM images i had made, and didnt wont to share with anyone else as they're unique of my own ROMs
Old 04-07-2009, 07:29 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

@ Rainabba here you go....Funny thing is this was in Cons first post in the Vogue Kitchen.
Attached Files
File Type: zip vOP_JadeUSBToPCPopUp.zip (49.5 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 04-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by xda2_haseeb View Post
I know , i guess i told u tht in my Post too i on purpose took it out coz they were CUSTOM images i had made, and didnt wont to share with anyone else as they're unique of my own ROMs
Not that its any of my buisness but could you have put back the originals? At lease thats what we would do over here at PPCGeeks....
Old 04-07-2009, 08:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertiax3 View Post
OK, nice guide .. but why bother even doing all those things when WMRELOC works flawlessly? (for me at least..) Anyone has problems with WMRELOC?

AFAIK there is also a dummy G'reloc exe that calls WMRELOC so kitchens can be fully automated..
I know this was a few pages back, but I don't remember seeing the "Dummy G'Reloc" mentioned the last time I read that post Can you share this dummy, and is there a particular WMReloc to us with it (PPCKitchen obviously).
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Hey Dan, Tplane, hoping to catch either or both of you on line, but guess I didnt get that lucky. Okay you guys pls help with this when you come online. I have this shell32.exe I used in porting 21193 and 21198 with no issues, but wouldnt work with 21202. Phone would boot but an unhandled shell error. So I used the shell32 from mr free's 21169, everything working well except for this annoying overlap of the battery icon on the task manager, and an unwanted shadow on the taskbar as shown below.

Two request here please:
1. Any fix for these?
2. Kindly post your shell32.exe for the titan.

Thanks.
I used the <shell32.exe> from the DFT SYS. I'll be in #ppcgeeks when I get back to the house. I'll send it to you.......Unless anyone else is needing it in here.

Old 04-07-2009, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Also, Google "XDA2" he does do good work on his ROMs. You may have to search Google.au to find anything though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software