View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertiax3 View Post
OK, nice guide .. but why bother even doing all those things when WMRELOC works flawlessly? (for me at least..) Anyone has problems with WMRELOC?

AFAIK there is also a dummy G'reloc exe that calls WMRELOC so kitchens can be fully automated..
I know this was a few pages back, but I don't remember seeing the "Dummy G'Reloc" mentioned the last time I read that post Can you share this dummy, and is there a particular WMReloc to us with it (PPCKitchen obviously).
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Hey Dan, Tplane, hoping to catch either or both of you on line, but guess I didnt get that lucky. Okay you guys pls help with this when you come online. I have this shell32.exe I used in porting 21193 and 21198 with no issues, but wouldnt work with 21202. Phone would boot but an unhandled shell error. So I used the shell32 from mr free's 21169, everything working well except for this annoying overlap of the battery icon on the task manager, and an unwanted shadow on the taskbar as shown below.

Two request here please:
1. Any fix for these?
2. Kindly post your shell32.exe for the titan.

Thanks.
I used the <shell32.exe> from the DFT SYS. I'll be in #ppcgeeks when I get back to the house. I'll send it to you.......Unless anyone else is needing it in here.