PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
The SMS in the QVGA's I have done has worked, but MMS has not been there. Been using the Arcsoft CAB in post #2 of my Titan thread....we now have an Arcsoft CAB for Sprint posted as well as the Verizon Arcsoft.....has worked everytime for me.
Tplane, did you already post your QVGA SYS? I only saw your Titan ROM posted, but not the SYS.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
Tplane, did you already post your QVGA SYS? I only saw your Titan ROM posted, but not the SYS.
Not for the 21202 yet...still has a couple bugs to take care of, I am about to upload 21193 and 21198 SYS files and post them in my thread.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Fuze, Elfin
Carrier: Rogers

dsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuffdsi76 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
i used the sys I posted for vga and qvga, and sent sms from my kaiser to my touch pro and back again with no issues
Ok, thanks, I'll try the one you posted here and follow-up later with my results:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2131
Old 04-06-2009, 04:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

jimmur is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
you read that it's a titan rom right, your info lists 8525 as your phone
I changed to a Titan a few months ago, I will update my profile. Been using your ROM all day with no problems. Thanks for the response and great ROM
Old 04-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC incredible

jtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuff

Here is a 21202 vogue ROM I made using dan-htc-touch's files that were posted. run your carrier specific cab if your not verizon.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2dyoeymf4nw
to get verizon sms/mms working correctly check the registry settings and correct as needed.

Modify or add a new string called X-VzW-MDN with the value of your 10 digit number.
X-VzW-MDN 5554443333

Modify the following to look like this:
User Agent: utstar69kv1
x-wap-profile: http://uaprof.vtext.com/utstar/xv69k/xv69k.xml
Accept-Charset: us-ascii;utf-8;iso-10646-ucs-2;iso-8859-1
Old 04-06-2009, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmur View Post
I changed to a Titan a few months ago, I will update my profile. Been using your ROM all day with no problems. Thanks for the response and great ROM
oh cool, glad it's working, sorry that youtube is no I think there were a couple other major flaws too... but can't recall
Old 04-06-2009, 05:28 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Has anyone tried the Diamond2 keyboard with 6.5? I have it working, but with full qwerty only. The phonepad option never comes up in the SIP menu. I looked at the rgu for the package, and the guid for phonepad seems to be missing. I don't know how to find the guid for the phonepad portion. Thoughts?
Old 04-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Hey Con you think you could upload a 21202 SYS and xip that would work with your Ervis Kitchen? I've been able to get all the other builds to work but for some reason with this one no dice.....Thanks in advance, Jdume.
Never mind I got it working with the Ervis kitchen now my mistake I was tring to port an xip that was already ported
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 04-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

anyone have a working 21202 sys+rom folders for TouchPro CDMA?

im having a really hard time trying to convert my 21198 kitchen to work with this build
Old 04-06-2009, 07:28 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post
anyone have a working 21202 sys+rom folders for TouchPro CDMA?

im having a really hard time trying to convert my 21198 kitchen to work with this build
I'll have a 21202 ppc kitchen up for touch pro, diamond, titan, vogue & apache later tonight. The VGA pro 21202 works great and I'm awaiting feedback on the QVGA devices.

Thread is here will be up in a few hours: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63114

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software