PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: o2

pleezefragme is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (Darkvision is now Available!/2nd post)

love the red one =)
Old 09-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

ElectricEye1 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to ElectricEye1
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Sorry in advance for this question (NOOB) I have Sprint's TP2 and installed the s25r cab, I have the red theme and am looking for the blue theme with no way to switch. Above you thanked "Young DC, BlackmoOn and Amikam, also vin for making the theme changer for us here at ppcgeeks." But I have not been able to find it. Thanks in advance...and by the way these look freakin' amazing...
Old 09-02-2010, 04:35 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye1 View Post
Sorry in advance for this question (NOOB) I have Sprint's TP2 and installed the s25r cab, I have the red theme and am looking for the blue theme with no way to switch. Above you thanked "Young DC, BlackmoOn and Amikam, also vin for making the theme changer for us here at ppcgeeks." But I have not been able to find it. Thanks in advance...and by the way these look freakin' amazing...

looks like Vin may have taken down the s2w theme changer. I will need to look on my comp to see if I have it still.

If you are looking for the blue remix, than in the forum where this thread shows look for the paper clip and it will show all the attachments for this thread. Scroll down and click on the Young DC blue remix.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:06 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (Darkvision is now Available!/2nd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Best slider I found yet. I am using the Glass edition set, but it doesnt change the facebook tab? I tried using the add on from another set, and it changed it but when I hover over it, the original icon is still there. Any way to make a add on facebook cab for the glass icon slider set? That actually changes the icon in the slider and the icon when you hover over it?
Thanks... hope the cab bobbyblacks posted fixed the problem with the facebook tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Here, forget who I got it from
Attachment 76781
Thanks for helping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleezefragme View Post
love the red one =)
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye1 View Post
Thanks... Yeah vin had an awesome theme changer for us, but not sure of any updates to it.

As dap meantioned just click on the paperclip and scroll the the list.

Old 09-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Lurker

ElectricEye1 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to ElectricEye1

Once again thanks and you guys R-O-C-K...if I can find a bit of time I'll be sending some mods your way. I'm also a photographer and have a bunch of original photography wallpapers. Off to work and talk soon. John
Old 09-04-2010, 04:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2 evo4g

jnnnnj520 is becoming a great contributor

Very beautiful, can make a blue, thank you
6.5rom
Thank you again
Old 09-04-2010, 08:40 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks... hope the cab bobbyblacks posted fixed the problem with the facebook tab.
Yeah it works to some extent. What my problem is when I hover over the facebook tab the original blue icon shows up. All the rest of the icons are glass but the facebook tab still has the original icon when I hover over it. Any fix for that?

Here is a SS

Last edited by youngpro83; 09-04-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:13 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Yeah it works to some extent. What my problem is when I hover over the facebook tab the original blue icon shows up. All the rest of the icons are glass but the facebook tab still has the original icon when I hover over it. Any fix for that?

Here is a SS

There is a fix, I use a cab that removes the top icons. It is perfect for sliders, like this s2w slider, that have no top icons and a clear or invisible slider.
I usually use it when some of the glass sliders do not remove the over icon so you get the doubling effect.

Can't remember who made it, probably Santod
Attached Files
File Type: cab Manila sense 2.5_SliderNoIcons.cab (14.6 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-04-2010, 09:19 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
There is a fix, I use a cab that removes the top icons. It is perfect for sliders, like this s2w slider, that have no top icons and a clear or invisible slider.
I usually use it when some of the glass sliders do not remove the over icon so you get the doubling effect.

Can't remember who made it, probably Santod
Thanks Im about to install it now and let you know how it worked!

Edit: LOL I thought I had a winner but its still there!!

Last edited by youngpro83; 09-04-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:51 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Thanks Im about to install it now and let you know how it worked!

Edit: LOL I thought I had a winner but its still there!!

Really!

I will take a look at the FB tab icon when I get home later and see what the manila name is for the top icon and see if I can replace it with a blank file.

EDIT: you know the funny thing, I never looked at your SS. I just assumed it was the DarkVision, which it happens with too, but I believe the top icon removal works ??? I will take a look at the glass and the DV and see if I could get you a work around....if not we may need to wait for s2w to get some spare time.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 09-04-2010 at 10:53 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software