View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:06 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (Darkvision is now Available!/2nd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Best slider I found yet. I am using the Glass edition set, but it doesnt change the facebook tab? I tried using the add on from another set, and it changed it but when I hover over it, the original icon is still there. Any way to make a add on facebook cab for the glass icon slider set? That actually changes the icon in the slider and the icon when you hover over it?
Thanks... hope the cab bobbyblacks posted fixed the problem with the facebook tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Here, forget who I got it from
Attachment 76781
Thanks for helping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleezefragme View Post
love the red one =)
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye1 View Post
Sorry in advance for this question (NOOB) I have Sprint's TP2 and installed the s25r cab, I have the red theme and am looking for the blue theme with no way to switch. Above you thanked "Young DC, BlackmoOn and Amikam, also vin for making the theme changer for us here at ppcgeeks." But I have not been able to find it. Thanks in advance...and by the way these look freakin' amazing...
Thanks... Yeah vin had an awesome theme changer for us, but not sure of any updates to it.

As dap meantioned just click on the paperclip and scroll the the list.

This post has been thanked 1 times.