PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock 6.1)

I just flashed back to 2.1 and now i think i have to go back to 2.5 . That theme is sweet! Looking forward to the finished product.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

The transparent icons and silverish clock are killer!
Old 03-13-2010, 04:14 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
thought i should let u know, crimson 2 SEEMS to install fine on the latest mightyrom final.. WM6.5 manila 2.1... but for everyone its at ur own risk, of course.
Thanks for the feedback. much appreciated. expect an update to Crimson soon been busy updating the theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEANRIVERA View Post
could you please make a dark crimsom 2 theme for winmo 6.5.x sense 2.5.20xx?
I am currently working on a new version for 2.5 so also expect that soon.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:21 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Don't forget us Stock Rom people!!
Hey how can I forget... I am using stock 6.1 lol so expect an update soon. I am away so its been difficult but I started to create some glass icons. Check back soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
I just flashed back to 2.1 and now i think i have to go back to 2.5 . That theme is sweet! Looking forward to the finished product.
Thanks. currently working on 2.5 so you might see crimson and be able to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
The transparent icons and silverish clock are killer!
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment... made it for stock 6.1 and will also transfer it 2.1 and 2.5. But as always have to take care of those still on stock 6.1. So it should be out monday or tuesday (for stock 6.1) all others will follow.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

mimi909 is a n00b

idk knw how to install it
Old 03-14-2010, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thumbs up Re: s2w Themes for (stock 6.1)

Absolutely sweet as hell! Love them all but I can not use them because I am using 2.5.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: tmobile

jrip is a n00b

s2w Your work is absolutly beautiful I havent had the chance to use it because I am running a wm 6.5.5 ROM with sense 2.5.2012. I like to customize different parts on my tp2 seprately. Is there any possible way you can make a cab for just the clock you use in just black with the metal looking pieces in the corners and the not the slider icons but the slider piece that matches the clock. I would probably be willing to pay for this....but regaurdless i can you are a master of your craft.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:32 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Even tough I am now on 2.5 I really appeciate how you stick with your orginal stock following and then move on to newer things, even though you are not running it yourself and have a beautiful view while working, amazing!. Thanks for remembering those that appreciated you work from the start, even tough I did come in late in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment... made it for stock 6.1 and will also transfer it 2.1 and 2.5. But as always have to take care of those still on stock 6.1. So it should be out monday or tuesday (for stock 6.1) all others will follow.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:02 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi909 View Post
idk knw how to install it

Simple instructions were written in the 1st thread.

You will need the sprint clock enabler which is also in this thread.

THESE THEMES WILL ONLY WORK FOR STOCK (6.1) ROM
Easy Installation:
Simply use any of the s2w themes cabs to install on your device.

After it completes it will tell you to restart... and if by chance you don't see your theme... Don't worry:

Go to all settings -> Personal -> Home-> Items -> uncheck TouchFlo 3D and exit -> go back to the list and check TouchFlo 3D and exit settings... and your theme should be displayed.

Hope you enjoy the themes.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:11 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
Absolutely sweet as hell! Love them all but I can not use them because I am using 2.5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrip View Post
s2w Your work is absolutly beautiful I havent had the chance to use it because I am running a wm 6.5.5 ROM with sense 2.5.2012. I like to customize different parts on my tp2 seprately. Is there any possible way you can make a cab for just the clock you use in just black with the metal looking pieces in the corners and the not the slider icons but the slider piece that matches the clock. I would probably be willing to pay for this....but regaurdless i can you are a master of your craft.
Thanks... truly apprciate the compliments. I should have something in 2.5 by the end of this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Even tough I am now on 2.5 I really appeciate how you stick with your orginal stock following and then move on to newer things, even though you are not running it yourself and have a beautiful view while working, amazing!. Thanks for remembering those that appreciated you work from the start, even tough I did come in late in the game.
Hey no one is ever late... well atleast not here. I try my best to be alert and to provide good quality themes for stock. As we all know stock can be a bit boring.

I am also excited to see others trying to revive some colors to their themes in all the version available. I must say, It also brings forward a challenge to do something different.

Your correct I don't have sense 2.1 nor 2.5, but I say why not try transferring them. I noticed a few, rescaling and/or modifing my work. its a compliment... But once I have the updates... I have some work ahead lol.

Again thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software