View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 05:11 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock 6.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
Absolutely sweet as hell! Love them all but I can not use them because I am using 2.5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrip View Post
s2w Your work is absolutly beautiful I havent had the chance to use it because I am running a wm 6.5.5 ROM with sense 2.5.2012. I like to customize different parts on my tp2 seprately. Is there any possible way you can make a cab for just the clock you use in just black with the metal looking pieces in the corners and the not the slider icons but the slider piece that matches the clock. I would probably be willing to pay for this....but regaurdless i can you are a master of your craft.
Thanks... truly apprciate the compliments. I should have something in 2.5 by the end of this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Even tough I am now on 2.5 I really appeciate how you stick with your orginal stock following and then move on to newer things, even though you are not running it yourself and have a beautiful view while working, amazing!. Thanks for remembering those that appreciated you work from the start, even tough I did come in late in the game.
Hey no one is ever late... well atleast not here. I try my best to be alert and to provide good quality themes for stock. As we all know stock can be a bit boring.

I am also excited to see others trying to revive some colors to their themes in all the version available. I must say, It also brings forward a challenge to do something different.

Your correct I don't have sense 2.1 nor 2.5, but I say why not try transferring them. I noticed a few, rescaling and/or modifing my work. its a compliment... But once I have the updates... I have some work ahead lol.

Again thanks.