PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 03:59 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes Dark Crimson Series ("Now Available")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
taskbars are easy because they are png files. best thing to do is download a taskbar you like and open it with wince and edit the files to your liking.........
If you need the tools pm me..

I bow to Young DC, no lie. I am using Photoshop CS4, as I haven't got CS5....YET!

Young DC is correct; as I said I modded Tacchan23's theme for WinMo. I extracted the png's then opened them in CS4, or you could use gimp or infran. Personally, on anything with color I adjusted the hue/saturation, as Young DC's work was easy to use and start with. On the taskbars you may need to use a layer mask or color overlay on the CS4 layer blending options....umm this can continue in a PM if need be.

Oh BTW if no one likes the Dusk Win icon for the start I found the manila for s2w's programs tab that looks glossy and SAAwWeet and I got it ready to be a start icon on 6.5x which the color can be changed as i have it pink.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I bow to Young DC, no lie. I am using Photoshop CS4, as I haven't got CS5....YET!

Young DC is correct; as I said I modded Tacchan23's theme for WinMo. I extracted the png's then opened them in CS4, or you could use gimp or infran. Personally, on anything with color I adjusted the hue/saturation, as Young DC's work was easy to use and start with. On the taskbars you may need to use a layer mask or color overlay on the CS4 layer blending options....umm this can continue in a PM if need be.

Oh BTW if no one likes the Dusk Win icon for the start I found the manila for s2w's programs tab that looks glossy and SAAwWeet and I got it ready to be a start icon on 6.5x which the color can be changed as i have it pink.
I have photoshop but i use paint.net, it's more easy for me and it's free lol not that i'm worried about getting my dads old ass photoshop copy updated but i like paint.net
\

Last edited by Young DC; 04-13-2011 at 09:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:19 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I have photoshop but i use paint.net, it's more easy for me and it's free lol not that i'm worried about getting my dads old ass photoshop copy updated but i like paint.net
\

Thought it would be higher

I will need to check out paint.net I may or may not have paid for CS4 I forget sometimes....I have CRS syndrome....especially about my avi and mp3 files.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Norwester05 is just getting started

Quote:
\

Thought it would be higher
If its at least CS2 you can update for $199. I'm making the jump from CS3 to CS5 next month.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwester05 View Post
If its at least CS2 you can update for $199. I'm making the jump from CS3 to CS5 next month.
lol would never pay 199 for it
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:02 PM
I break things, for fun.

Re: s2w Themes Dark Crimson Series (DarK Glass DGS25(a) - "Now Available")

So I have the winmo theme skinned. the png is of the other start menu, which I provided the additional zip for. This will only work with tacchan23 Black 6.5x VGA. It can be changed to work with any theme, but has not been done so by me. I will not be taking request, but I will help anyone through pm, twitter, or MSN messenger if they would like it.

I guess I should mention to install the theme cab first, unzip the blue mod into My Documents>Themes>Tacchan23black folder and then select overwrite all when it prompts you to and then I like to restart the phone and then select the first Tacchan23 Dusk theme. I only skinned the glossy dusk themes, and the taskbar.

If you want to use the other start icon unzip that into the tacchan23black folder and overwrite.
Attached Images
File Type: png bubble_flag.png (5.8 KB, 131 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar s2w 6.5x start menu (blue).rar (11.8 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA.cab (1.44 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Tacchan23 DAP blue mod.rar (520.4 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-20-2010, 09:39 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
thanks S2W. Loving the look off the new theme. Enjoy your long weekend!

Thanks... I definitely need it.

Hopefully I will get some feedback... with the smokey glass clock.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks... I definitely need it.

Hopefully I will get some feedback... with the smokey glass clock.
It looks clean and crisp. Very professional. I know you said it is not complete but i did notice the slider icons are not complete. The selected icons are stock ROM icons while your icons are visible when not selected.
Liking the clock, highlight selectors and icons even if its not complete. Thanks for another great theme!
Old 05-20-2010, 11:05 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
It looks clean and crisp. Very professional. I know you said it is not complete but i did notice the slider icons are not complete. The selected icons are stock ROM icons while your icons are visible when not selected.
Liking the clock, highlight selectors and icons even if its not complete. Thanks for another great theme!

Install these cabs in this order for a temp fix until S2W finishes

1.Slider_2.5_Clear.cab
2.Manila sense 2.5_SliderNoIcons.cab
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (11.1 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Slider_2.5_Clear.cab (3.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Manila sense 2.5_SliderNoIcons.cab (14.6 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by WFG; 05-20-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:53 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Re: s2w Themes Dark Crimson Series (DarK Glass DGS25(a) - "Now Available")

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Install these cabs in this order for a temp fix until S2W finishes

1.Slider_2.5_Clear.cab
2.Manila sense 2.5_SliderNoIcons.cab

Thanks... Took the theme down to add the clear icons. This is what I get for trying to leave early for the weekend lol.

Thanks WFG.

Should have it back up soon... maybe with some extras.

Got to see the evo and must say... looks pretty tempting.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software