View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 07:02 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes Dark Crimson Series (DarK Glass DGS25(a) - "Now Available")

So I have the winmo theme skinned. the png is of the other start menu, which I provided the additional zip for. This will only work with tacchan23 Black 6.5x VGA. It can be changed to work with any theme, but has not been done so by me. I will not be taking request, but I will help anyone through pm, twitter, or MSN messenger if they would like it.

I guess I should mention to install the theme cab first, unzip the blue mod into My Documents>Themes>Tacchan23black folder and then select overwrite all when it prompts you to and then I like to restart the phone and then select the first Tacchan23 Dusk theme. I only skinned the glossy dusk themes, and the taskbar.

If you want to use the other start icon unzip that into the tacchan23black folder and overwrite.
Attached Images
File Type: png bubble_flag.png (5.8 KB, 131 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar s2w 6.5x start menu (blue).rar (11.8 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA.cab (1.44 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Tacchan23 DAP blue mod.rar (520.4 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.