View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes Dark Crimson Series ("Now Available")

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I bow to Young DC, no lie. I am using Photoshop CS4, as I haven't got CS5....YET!

Young DC is correct; as I said I modded Tacchan23's theme for WinMo. I extracted the png's then opened them in CS4, or you could use gimp or infran. Personally, on anything with color I adjusted the hue/saturation, as Young DC's work was easy to use and start with. On the taskbars you may need to use a layer mask or color overlay on the CS4 layer blending options....umm this can continue in a PM if need be.

Oh BTW if no one likes the Dusk Win icon for the start I found the manila for s2w's programs tab that looks glossy and SAAwWeet and I got it ready to be a start icon on 6.5x which the color can be changed as i have it pink.
I have photoshop but i use paint.net, it's more easy for me and it's free lol not that i'm worried about getting my dads old ass photoshop copy updated but i like paint.net
\

Last edited by Young DC; 04-13-2011 at 09:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.