PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 05:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

just wanted to say thanks for your work s2w... im going to use your slider with a few modification on my rom.
again... thanks for a great job, and also for gaving me a bunch of ideas for skinning.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 04-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Oh yeah.Im waiting for new 2.5's
Also,do you think you can skin the sprint shipped dialer
I can extract all bmps for you,if you can put your hands on it

Last edited by vin255764; 04-10-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:08 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
just wanted to say thanks for your work s2w... im going to use your slider with a few modification on my rom.
again... thanks for a great job, and also for gaving me a bunch of ideas for skinning.
Hey no problem feel honored that you would use my slider and sparked some ideas. If you want I can make a cab just with the slider to make it easy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Oh yeah.Im waiting for new 2.5's
Also,do you think you can skin the sprint shipped dialer
I can extract all bmps for you,if you can put your hands on it
If you can just PM me the files and lets see what I can do.

Just wanted to add some bad news. I returned back but was notified I had jury duty today and was picked as a juror. Suxs cause this was my week off... and meant to dedicate to the themes...

With that said... the themes will be delayed another week. I apologize I know it has been rough waiting and as so, will try to do my best.

Hey GTX sense is looking hot... so maybe it didn't matter much. lol

Thanks.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Not that big of GTX fan. Much prefer your color themes to the black and white.
Take your time. Now you can release Crimson and Blue theme together!!! lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:57 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Not that big of GTX fan. Much prefer your color themes to the black and white.
Take your time. Now you can release Crimson and Blue theme together!!! lol.

I agree, Especially on the BLUE, I have been waiting for you to release a Blue I can use.

Old 04-13-2010, 09:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Hey no problem feel honored that you would use my slider and sparked some ideas. If you want I can make a cab just with the slider to make it easy for you.
thanks man... but its cool, i did a complete theme for my manila a long time ago so i almost have all the manila files and which one does what memorized.
one suggestion to u though... i also skin packages, so u might wanna do that if u feel like. i know that its hard to keep up when u skin a package cuz sometimes people use different one, but it really makes a difference to the big picture.

i ended up not using your slider at the end but I've used your files as a base to do this slider:
Old 04-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tilt 2
Carrier: Cingular

bwnotredame06 is a n00b

Oh man so frustrated, just spent an hour hour through 70 something pages in this thread, the work is crazy, S2W and BlackMoon major props , I'd pay for this stuff, but after all that, it seemed only about 1% of all the cool stuff actually had cabs, is there anothe page with all the cabs or something ?
MSkip ProPlus Ultimate for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3
Old 04-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwnotredame06 View Post
Oh man so frustrated, just spent an hour hour through 70 something pages in this thread, the work is crazy, S2W and BlackMoon major props , I'd pay for this stuff, but after all that, it seemed only about 1% of all the cool stuff actually had cabs, is there anothe page with all the cabs or something ?
Evrything that S2W has released are posted in the first and second posts. A lot of the images you see are some themes that he is working on or getting opinions to proceed to make. Blackm0on has released a couple taskbars. If you want those click on the paperclip and scroll in there to find it.
The paperclip is located on the right side before you enter the thread.
Hope that helps!
Old 04-15-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

x2 for a stock 2.5 blue theme... S2W u kick ass bro..!!

Old 04-15-2010, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

yo blackmoon how's the taskbar coming bro?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software