View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 04:08 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
just wanted to say thanks for your work s2w... im going to use your slider with a few modification on my rom.
again... thanks for a great job, and also for gaving me a bunch of ideas for skinning.
Hey no problem feel honored that you would use my slider and sparked some ideas. If you want I can make a cab just with the slider to make it easy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Oh yeah.Im waiting for new 2.5's
Also,do you think you can skin the sprint shipped dialer
I can extract all bmps for you,if you can put your hands on it
If you can just PM me the files and lets see what I can do.

Just wanted to add some bad news. I returned back but was notified I had jury duty today and was picked as a juror. Suxs cause this was my week off... and meant to dedicate to the themes...

With that said... the themes will be delayed another week. I apologize I know it has been rough waiting and as so, will try to do my best.

Hey GTX sense is looking hot... so maybe it didn't matter much. lol

Thanks.

This post has been thanked 2 times.