View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 09:38 AM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Hey no problem feel honored that you would use my slider and sparked some ideas. If you want I can make a cab just with the slider to make it easy for you.
thanks man... but its cool, i did a complete theme for my manila a long time ago so i almost have all the manila files and which one does what memorized.
one suggestion to u though... i also skin packages, so u might wanna do that if u feel like. i know that its hard to keep up when u skin a package cuz sometimes people use different one, but it really makes a difference to the big picture.

i ended up not using your slider at the end but I've used your files as a base to do this slider:

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils