PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, Sprint Touch Pro 2, Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

NipTuck170 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to NipTuck170
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

s2u2 works fine with 6.5, its just that i really like the windows lock and the phone screen and everything that it has. i just was it to turn on automatically too, thanks though. besides this, does anyone know how to stop the ram leak in this rom?
Old 05-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I am also having the issue with the start menu failing to open at times. It is happening less since I put S2U2 on my phone. I kinda miss the recently opened programs when you go to the start menu. It was handy because I have a game I play frequently. I am sure there is a way to put a link to it on my today screen but I have not look into the customizer much. I have not had any phone freezes or obvious lags. Mine runs pretty smooth.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 05-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMedic View Post
I am also having the issue with the start menu failing to open at times. It is happening less since I put S2U2 on my phone. I kinda miss the recently opened programs when you go to the start menu. It was handy because I have a game I play frequently. I am sure there is a way to put a link to it on my today screen but I have not look into the customizer much. I have not had any phone freezes or obvious lags. Mine runs pretty smooth.
You can move an item you use frequently to the top of your start menu by doing a long press on the icon. You'll see a context menu with the option to Move to Top.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

?GotJazz? is just getting started

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gervy View Post
Fresh build, and I keep having issues with the start menu not coming up (by either hitting START on the top bar, or the windows button). Works after a soft-reset, then later on it stops working. Rest of phone seems to operate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMedic View Post
I am also having the issue with the start menu failing to open at times.
Hey, guys - Here's my fix for this - It seemed to me that I would lose the Start Menu if I actually hit the "close box" in the upper right corner when the Start Menu was visible. If I use the "OK" hard button to close (minimize?) the Start Menu, I don't seem to lose it anymore.

¿GotJazz?

PS: I wonder - If the Close vs. OK issue is truly the problem, is it possible to configure opening the "Start" page to always have an "OK" box instead of an "X" close box?

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm afraid the holodeck will be society's last invention. - Scott Adams

¿GotJazz?

Last edited by ?GotJazz?; 05-11-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

ayato is keeping up the good workayato is keeping up the good workayato is keeping up the good work

I searched this thread and it appears that this has not been address yet...

When I build my kitchen and flash it, The startup animation I chose does not show up. The other splash images do, but not the animation. The boot sequence seems to just skip it.

Any ideas?
Old 05-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Apache->Mogul->TP2-> EVO 3D

Slwitek is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Slwitek Send a message via Yahoo to Slwitek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayato View Post
I searched this thread and it appears that this has not been address yet...

When I build my kitchen and flash it, The startup animation I chose does not show up. The other splash images do, but not the animation. The boot sequence seems to just skip it.

Any ideas?
There is a box to check in the kitchen for Startup Animation. I think it is fairly new...I just added it myself.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700

Pir8Man is keeping up the good workPir8Man is keeping up the good work

Can we stop recycling this thread. This has been for 20931, 21042, and now 21501. Each build should have its own thread for discussion. IMO

crap, now I'm short 2 cents
Old 05-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: cricKet

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti

I can't stand it anymore. I built a new rom a week ago, with less things, minus touch flo and a bunch of other stuff. And all the stuff I install goes to either the ext rom or the SD Card. I am running Oxios and MemMaid to keep things cleaned, and have mem maid sending everything to the SD Card for memory, like browsing web and alla that stuff. But still... I just turned off my browser from looking at a website and I had 3mb of memory. what the hell?

I don't understand how nobody can make something to keep the phone running clean. All this storage memory that I'll never use because of a huge SD Card just going to waste, and all the rom memory depleated from using the thing.

~Joshua A. Gray
Old 05-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nFiniti View Post
I can't stand it anymore. I built a new rom a week ago, with less things, minus touch flo and a bunch of other stuff. And all the stuff I install goes to either the ext rom or the SD Card. I am running Oxios and MemMaid to keep things cleaned, and have mem maid sending everything to the SD Card for memory, like browsing web and alla that stuff. But still... I just turned off my browser from looking at a website and I had 3mb of memory. what the hell?

I don't understand how nobody can make something to keep the phone running clean. All this storage memory that I'll never use because of a huge SD Card just going to waste, and all the rom memory depleated from using the thing.
Try installing a clean ROM. There is one available on bbsandkm's thread using a newer build than what you'll find in ppckitchen. You can then throw everything in with cabs. If you have a problem with a cab, it is much easier to fix or isolate versus a problematic OEM.
Also, check to make sure you are in high memory mode. I hover between 15-20 meg after running Oxios Memory after a few hours of use.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: cricKet

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti

This is a clean rom. Only add ons I did to this one was the Titanium Additions, as in the weather and apps. Uhm... A few registry add ons, Manila2d Dialer... I also have icontact And... I don't know what else.

Then I installed TouchPal on the ext rom, and I installed google Maps on the ext rom. Then I installed MemMaid onto the SD Card cause of the memory problems. I changed the allocation all to the sd card. Like for Temp Internet files n ****. So it doesn't go onto the main memory.

I am in high memory mode. I'm turning on my phone right now since its been on the charger... 10mb. Thats not being used. Just sittin there. Next I do a soft reset and... 19mb free... it just released a single mb. what the hell is the phone doing that is just killing this much memory?

I mean I'm trying to make a small rom that still looks nice. But its not like I can have that. I gotta have it lookin ghey. And now cause WM6.5 is soo visually nice, I don't have to add much. But its just not working out. I even disabled the the themes. Like I deleted all of them. It makes it a blue color. I setup a background and thats it.

Last edited by nFiniti; 05-09-2009 at 02:12 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development