View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:57 PM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nFiniti View Post
I can't stand it anymore. I built a new rom a week ago, with less things, minus touch flo and a bunch of other stuff. And all the stuff I install goes to either the ext rom or the SD Card. I am running Oxios and MemMaid to keep things cleaned, and have mem maid sending everything to the SD Card for memory, like browsing web and alla that stuff. But still... I just turned off my browser from looking at a website and I had 3mb of memory. what the hell?

I don't understand how nobody can make something to keep the phone running clean. All this storage memory that I'll never use because of a huge SD Card just going to waste, and all the rom memory depleated from using the thing.
Try installing a clean ROM. There is one available on bbsandkm's thread using a newer build than what you'll find in ppckitchen. You can then throw everything in with cabs. If you have a problem with a cab, it is much easier to fix or isolate versus a problematic OEM.
Also, check to make sure you are in high memory mode. I hover between 15-20 meg after running Oxios Memory after a few hours of use.
This post has been thanked 1 times.