View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 05:54 PM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMedic View Post
I am also having the issue with the start menu failing to open at times. It is happening less since I put S2U2 on my phone. I kinda miss the recently opened programs when you go to the start menu. It was handy because I have a game I play frequently. I am sure there is a way to put a link to it on my today screen but I have not look into the customizer much. I have not had any phone freezes or obvious lags. Mine runs pretty smooth.
You can move an item you use frequently to the top of your start menu by doing a long press on the icon. You'll see a context menu with the option to Move to Top.
This post has been thanked 1 times.