View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 02:08 AM
nFiniti
Regular 'Geeker

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

This is a clean rom. Only add ons I did to this one was the Titanium Additions, as in the weather and apps. Uhm... A few registry add ons, Manila2d Dialer... I also have icontact And... I don't know what else.

Then I installed TouchPal on the ext rom, and I installed google Maps on the ext rom. Then I installed MemMaid onto the SD Card cause of the memory problems. I changed the allocation all to the sd card. Like for Temp Internet files n ****. So it doesn't go onto the main memory.

I am in high memory mode. I'm turning on my phone right now since its been on the charger... 10mb. Thats not being used. Just sittin there. Next I do a soft reset and... 19mb free... it just released a single mb. what the hell is the phone doing that is just killing this much memory?

I mean I'm trying to make a small rom that still looks nice. But its not like I can have that. I gotta have it lookin ghey. And now cause WM6.5 is soo visually nice, I don't have to add much. But its just not working out. I even disabled the the themes. Like I deleted all of them. It makes it a blue color. I setup a background and thats it.

~Joshua A. Gray

Last edited by nFiniti; 05-09-2009 at 02:12 AM.