PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Lurker

etexter is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsi01 View Post
Good enough. I pulled a .wav file out of the windows folder and it plays on my PC.

Any idea how to disable the security notifications? I believe it was in your 5059 basekit, but I didn't see it in your 5060 basekit. Any idea how to turn them off?
Grab Lenny's version of the 5060 basekit and install that.

You'll see no2chem_Registry_AppSecurity in all the no2chem reg hacks and make sure that's checked.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
are you sure you used the "set font to calibri" package? that package should also install the calibri font onto 3.35
Yeah, the font changed, but it doesn't look like it did in 5060. I changed all the numbers to -12 (because that's what I thought they were, but it still doesn't look right)
Old 04-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tprevett is a n00b

Hi, I just upgraded to 5060, and I notice that the Carrier/WIFI/Bluetooth status box is no longer on the today screen. How can I get that back?

Thanks for the great rom No2Chem. Been using for a while, but I believe this is my first post in this forum..
Old 04-01-2008, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

ViPaDawG is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tprevett View Post
Hi, I just upgraded to 5060, and I notice that the Carrier/WIFI/Bluetooth status box is no longer on the today screen. How can I get that back?

Thanks for the great rom No2Chem. Been using for a while, but I believe this is my first post in this forum..
make sure you have the wireless box checked on the today screen items list in settings > today > items. if you do and it still doesn't show up, you can enable it with the attached registry file, i dont remember what the actual settings are.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wireless.zip (338 Bytes, 28 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tarblueriver is a n00b

no2chem i've tried to install some dialpads but none of them is working with the rom. could you help me out with what may be the problem?
Old 04-01-2008, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint (SERO)

qbunnie is becoming a great contributor

Do you think you could include encryption again in a later build? It makes sense to leave it off right now, especially since you are continually updating the ROM, but if you get around to releasing an official finalized build, will that include encryption?
I use my phone for work emails, and I store the attachments on my card. A lot of those attachments include sensitive information, and encryption is pretty important to me...
Thanks for all your help.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:50 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I assume the official wm6.1 release will have working encryption, and imagine that n2c and others will quickly adopt.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

... and working IR beam... i still really wonder what zonked it out in these builds?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-01-2008, 04:30 PM
tt7
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

tt7 is just getting started

I've noticed with 5060 over 5054 that with the new bluetooth stack or some other setting in the ROM my stereo bluetooth headphones seem to cut out a lot more when I'm running around at the gym. Any suggestions?
Old 04-01-2008, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

datapusher is a n00b

Here's a quick question for ya.

If you use active sync and outlook, is there any reason to backup the pim and restore it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development